MVP Votes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Wood. An attacking Colossus scoring half of our team's goals. A worthy reward for one of our more consistent performers.

2. Atley. Was never going to be easy coming up against the highly experienced Flanders in defence, but I thought he handled himself very well at times.

1. McDonald. Accumulated a lot of possessions, which means he had a very good game. Some kicks resulted in a North Melbourne player receiving the ball, which is a strategy I'd like to see more of going forward.

Goldy 3 was on early but virtually nobody stood up in support and ran himself in the ground.

Taz 2 battled all night but continuousely had to leave his man to pick up loose blokes streaming into the fwd line unchecked .

Wood 1, made the most of 2 umpiring gifts to return half our total score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hardest votes to give. May have been our worst performance yet. I’m so upset.

I noticed LMac busting his arse. Taz was taz. Why am I mentioning Wood? Weird.

Last edited:
3. Goldy
2. Jed
1. Silver

HM EVW, Atley, Zurharr, Wood's first half (almost good enough to get in the votes even though he did a dissaparing act)

This week it was more a case of 'least wrong' than 'most right'. I'm genuinely not sure if anyone won their matchup. Could have shuffled any of the podium positions and the first two HM's too.

EDIT: Marley was ok too. Really good defensively, but his downsides were still present. Regardless, deserves a mention.

Last edited:
Very hard to give votes....

3. Williams
2. EVW
1. Anderson

HM: Goldstein, Walker

Not sure how McDonald is in the votes. He's had a great season but he was poor and well beaten by both opponents today.

Well players that actually put up a fight

3.Jed
2.Tarrant
1.Goldy

Easier to do the reverse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back