I agree Ryan was great.
Id Go:
5. Fyfe
4. Langdon
3. Ryan
2. Walters
1. Hamling
BYB Brayshaw
Extra note: Watching the game I noticed Brayshaw with a couple of outstanding running efforts (particularly in the second and third quarters) where he was deep in defence one minute and then receiving the ball in the forward half with some outstanding gut running soon after. For what it is worth his speed running was also great. He had the second highest top speed of any Freo player and the fourth highest of any player on the ground behind Waite, Hartung and Langdon (in that order). He is quicker than most think.

I agree Ryan was great.
Id Go:
5. Fyfe
4. Langdon
3. Ryan
2. Walters
1. Hamling
BYB Brayshaw
Extra note: Watching the game I noticed Brayshaw with a couple of outstanding running efforts (particularly in the second and third quarters) where he was deep in defence one minute and then receiving the ball in the forward half with some outstanding gut running soon after. For what it is worth his speed running was also great. He had the second highest top speed of any Freo player and the fourth highest of any player on the ground behind Waite, Hartung and Langdon (in that order). He is quicker than most think.

Brayshaws speed is deceptive! Similar to Luke Ryans. I couldnt imagine either chasing someone down like Langdon did on Sunday but if you look at data they should be able to in bursts at least. Hey Sherrif where did u find the speed results from last weekends games?

freo.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaws speed is deceptive! Similar to Luke Ryans. I couldnt imagine either chasing someone down like Langdon did on Sunday but if you look at data they should be able to in bursts at least. Hey Sherrif where did u find the speed results from last weekends games?

View attachment 504180
It was in the north melbourne forum on page thirteen of the autoposy vs fremantle thread. For some reason it is not letting me copy and paste it in here. The post only lists the top 5 from the game.

Some decent performances in a lousy loss.
3. Fyfe
3. Walters
2. Hamling
2. Langdon
1. Ryan
1. Sandi
1. Mundy
1. Brayshaw
1.Cerra

BYB Brayshaw, although Cerra was just as impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back