MVP Votes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

3 Kyron. Even after a few replays I still can't get my head around that courage.
2 Walker. That dropped chest mark was a shocker though!
1 McDonald. Totally wrote him off ages ago but back in the centre, with a mission, much better.

3. Higgins
2. Walker
1. Taylor

HM's - LMac, Goldy, Dumont, Hall

The Kyron love is a bit over the top here. Yes, he was courageous but he burnt twice in Q1 with absolutely awful kicks when not under pressure. No way he deserves votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3.Walker
2.Goldy.
1.Higgins.

HM Tarrant and Lmac

10-15 players should return their pay for the game.

I was way too emotional to judge the players when I watched this and I'm not watching it again.

3. Walker was undeniably great though.

Higgo 3
Froggy 2
Hall 1

Could have been LMac or Walks in 1 vote but Walks dropped too many marks and could have kicked straighter. Hall obviously worked hard to improve on his mistakes last week. That earned him a vote.

Votes.

Walks - 83 votes. Looked like a forward, could have had more marks and goals too but at least he competed.
Higgo - 67 +2 = 69 votes, unreal game, did it all and got 36 possessions. Would have been over 40 in a full game.
Goldy - 25 votes. Having a great season. Pity not many have been there to back him up. Be nice to see Jed, Jy and LDU in there for him this week.
Froggy - 17 votes. Mr consistent ... again.
LMac - 12 + 3 = 15 votes and Dusty would have been goalless without a helping hand from the things in snot coloured outfits.
Taz and CT got 8 votes each, both have been there for us all year.
BMac II got 8 votes as well (+1 late) and played some great defensive footy. Can't wait to see more.
Kyron got four votes for courage, Hall got three for actually working on his errors and improving and Jy got one as well. Probably for being our best young prospect for so long and pushing thru a painful injury.

5 - Josh Walker.
4 - Shaun Higgins.
3 - Todd Goldstein.
2 - Trent Dumont.
1 - Luke McDonald.

Almost changed my count. But not quite. So here's the leaderboard with ten games left.

Todd Goldstein - 26.
Jy Simpkin - 20.
Josh Walker - 12.
Luke MacDonald - 11.
Robbie Tarrant - 8.
Shaun Higgins - 7.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Jared Polec - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Trent Dumont - 4.
Cam Zurhaar - 2.
Aaron Hall - 1.