MVP Votes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Simpkin (Thought he was amazing all throughout the game).
2. Cunnington
1. Goldstein

3. Cunnington
2. Simpkin
1. McMillan (had to play tall with walker going down. was very solid in defence I thought)

I'm well known of recent as not loving Jmac's form but - while I wouldn't have him in our best 3 - I thought he played a great game. One of the best and most physical I've seen out of him in years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Cunnington
2. Goldstein - The guy spent 98% of the game on the field. That is an incredible effort, especially when going up against Marshall and Ryder who are two quality ruckmen. On top of that he was still super productive. Fantastic game.
1. Simpkin

I'm well known of recent as not loving Jmac's form but - while I wouldn't have him in our best 3 - I thought he played a great game. One of the best and most physical I've seen out of him in years.

Good man. Everyone needs to chill about players until we've seen them under Shaw and his game plan

Good man. Everyone needs to chill about players until we've seen them under Shaw and his game plan

Absolutely. Don't get me wrong - I still think there will be some team & fan favourites that will make way under this regime that never would under Scott but at the very least each player should be given the opportunity to find their place. Caveat being that not all will have, nor should have, the privilege of doing so only at AFL level*.

*In a normal season anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back