MVP Votes vs STK - RD23 (Bigfooty 2018 MVP: Shaun Higgins & Ben Cunnington)

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Dumont
2. Goldstein
1. Cunners

HM's: Higgo, JZ, Sammy, Maj, Jed

Same for me. I thought Goldy & Cunnington in particular did some serious damage all game. Dumont worked his arse off and was clean - deserved 3 votes.

Wow this has got to be a first, just about every set of votes is the same but in differing orders
I missed a quarter and a half so wont put votes in but Trent Dumont has got to be the most improved this year with Maj a close second

Jed Anderson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, who won the medal?

If you mean the BF B&F I'll tell you in a day or two but after a quick squizz thru these votes I'd guess it'll be Higgo by a point over Cunners with a slightly slimmer chance of a draw.

Wow this has got to be a first, just about every set of votes is the same but in differing orders
I missed a quarter and a half so wont put votes in but Trent Dumont has got to be the most improved this year with Maj a close second

Its not a first actually. Its happened a few times like this with 8 or 9 players getting votes but 5 or 6 of them getting one each. There was one game where it looked like we wouldn't get 5 players in the votes to do the 5 - 1 and last week everyone voted for Frog and Maj and one of Goldy or W8.

Last votes for the year.

Frrrroggy!!!! - 116 votes. Our best player for the second week in a row. At the very end of the season. Which bodes well for his increasing fitness over the next pre season. Well done son.
Goldy - 63 votes and its great to see him back into some real form and sprouting phalluses all over the place.
Higgo - 38 votes. Will this be enough to win it for him. I'm not counting as I type this but I've got a fair idea if it is or not.:cool:
W80 - 6 votes. Barely any votes but enough to get him into the votes in his last game. - Thanks big fella its been unreal having you play for North and I'll always think of you as a North Melbourne player first and foremost.
Cunners and Maj - 4 votes each. (That kind of confirms my suspicion. I didn't want to vote for either of them this week.) Well done both of them and a big pat on the back for Maj's year. Talk about stepping up.
JZ and KatamatWright. Both played great games (lol at the drop Wrighty rubbish). Wright's a real defender, like Marley and I can't wait till the guy who had over 2 season out of the game with a foot injury finally gets some miles in his legs. Hopefully makes a few here eat their words. lol at JZ stealing Browny's Coleman too... :p:p
Jed and Marley got a vote each too.

So ...

5 - Trent Dumont.
4 - Todd Goldstein.
3 - Shaun Higgins.
2 - Jarrad waite.
1 - Ben Cunnington.
1 - Majak Daw.

That will make it close at the top ... very close.

And here is the final tally for 2018.

B. Cunnington - 44.
S. Higgins - 44.
T. Goldstein - 30.
M. Daw - 27.
B. Jacobs - 22.
J. Anderson - 21.
B. Brown - 19.
J. Ziebell - 19.
S. Thompson - 17.
J. Waite - 17.
T. Dumont - 14.