MVP Votes vs west coke [2020 NMFC BF MVP announced - Congrats Two Dogs McDonald]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll do my votes now before I forget them.

Jed
Jy
LDU

We'll probably see those names (or at least two of them) in these votes a lot next year, if there is a next year, in a different order too most likely.

Well lets start with the votes from the last game.

Jy - 79 votes. Should have had a Brownlow vote as well for this game yeah.
Jed - 58 votes. Top effort considering the Ziebull gave him no votes at all during the whole year.
LDU - 15 votes. Bring on next season. He got Brownlow votes this year!!
LMac - 12 votes. Top year LMac. Well done.
Jared Polec - 10 votes.
Higgo - 3 votes. Cheers Higgo. If you leave you're taking a couple of these with you.
BMac, EVW and Flynn Perez got a vote each.

5 - Jy Simpkin.
4 - Jed Anderson.
3 - Luke Davies Uniacke.
2 - Luke McDonald.
1 - Jared Polec

And the final tally. Bit if a changing of the guard.

Congratulations Luke McDonald.

The final leaderboard for 2020:

Luke McDonald - 47.
Todd Goldstein - 37.
Jy Simpkin - 33.
Jed Anderson - 25.
Josh Walker - 20.
Robbie Tarrant - 18.
Shaun Higgins - 13.
Luke Davies-Uniacke - 11.
Jared Polec - 11.
Trent Dumont - 6.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Cam Zurhaar - 5.
Aaron Hall - 4.
Nick Larkey - 4.
Ben MacKay - 4.
Marley Williams - 4.
Bailey Scott - 3.
Mason Wood - 2.
Majak Daw - 1.
Kyron Haydon - 1.
Ed Vickers-Willis - 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few years ago I stated making a trophy out of some old shin bones in the paddock but various things happened and it fell by the wayside. I might hi looking for cattle skeletons again.

Cheers ferbs.

Our votes usually align pretty well with the Syd votes so I’m using my newfound freedom to load up on Two Dogs for the Syd.
Wouldn't surprise me. LMac stood up all year, thrived on the hard times and took on every challenge we gave him.

I reckon Jed is a smokey too.

It's my birthday today, Jed winning would be a bonus present, one of my favourite players and the way he stepped up as thus year went to s**t was exceptional. I got a tiny bit of 20ish year old Bushmills I been saying for a special occasion. Got smashed by ticks last week and can barely move today so Jed winning, signing a new deal and that to celebrate would ease the pain.

I think our Top six and the Syd top six will be very similar. Dunno about the order tho.

Luke McDonald - 47.
Todd Goldstein - 37.
Jy Simpkin - 33.
Jed Anderson - 25.
Josh Walker - 20.
Robbie Tarrant - 18.
Shaun Higgins - 13.
Jared Polec - 11.
Trent Dumont - 6.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Cam Zurhaar - 5.
Aaron Hall - 4.
Nick Larkey - 4.
Ben MacKay - 4.
Marley Williams - 4.
Bailey Scott - 3.
Mason Wood - 2.
Majak Daw - 1.
Kyron Haydon - 1.
Ed Vickers-Willis - 1.
Cheers Ferbs, Well done for this years effort, i tipped Luke for the Syd way back, hope the form lines up.

ps, What happened to Flynn Perez on the leaderboard ? i specifically gave him 1 vote v Weagles to get him on the board :)

Wouldn't surprise me. LMac stood up all year, thrived on the hard times and took on every challenge we gave him.

I reckon Jed is a smokey too.

It's my birthday today, Jed winning would be a bonus present, one of my favourite players and the way he stepped up as thus year went to sh*t was exceptional. I got a tiny bit of 20ish year old Bushmills I been saying for a special occasion. Got smashed by ticks last week and can barely move today so Jed winning, signing a new deal and that to celebrate would ease the pain.

I think our Top six and the Syd top six will be very similar. Dunno about the order tho.

Happy birthday ferbs

Cheers Ferbs, Well done for this years effort, i tipped Luke for the Syd way back, hope the form lines up.

ps, What happened to Flynn Perez on the leaderboard ? i specifically gave him 1 vote v Weagles to get him on the board :)

I tally everyone's votes from the thread then give five to the highest down to one for fifth highest. They are the numbers for the official tally.

So Jy got 79 votes from people's 3,2,1 votes. That was the highest so he gets the five points for our best player in that game. Jed got 58 votes out of the thread so he gets four ...
For Flynn to get official votes Mutts, he would have needed to get 10 votes thru the thread. If you'd given him three, and I had and then 'toes, then Tazaa gave him one he would have had 10 votes, equal with Polec and he'd have got on the proper leaderboard.

Is that complicated enough? :D

It makes the numbers heaps easier to keep track of.

Luke McDonald - 47.
Todd Goldstein - 37.
Jy Simpkin - 33.
Jed Anderson - 25.
Josh Walker - 20.
Robbie Tarrant - 18.
Shaun Higgins - 13.
Jared Polec - 11.
Trent Dumont - 6.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Cam Zurhaar - 5.
Aaron Hall - 4.
Nick Larkey - 4.
Ben MacKay - 4.
Marley Williams - 4.
Bailey Scott - 3.
Mason Wood - 2.
Majak Daw - 1.
Kyron Haydon - 1.
Ed Vickers-Willis - 1.

Ok, by my reckoning, 7 from a possible 255 votes were awarded to one of the 'delisted 11'.

Cheers Caro...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back