Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
bf6ef62b8ff8dd85d05fefbb628d0e0e.jpg

consider it done :thumbsu:

hes been dominant. doesnt have to be much good to measure up down here, the 3 year olds are terrible. but i wouldnt take short odds

I'm looking for something outside Tarzino. Think it's under the odds at $2.40. I'm warming to Etymology that has been finishing quite well it's last two starts or Pay up Bro.

Anyone seen Kia Ora Koutou's runs in WA? How do you measure its form up against the Melb 3 year olds?
You can't really, not with great accuracy anyway but for him to be beating the older horses at this time of year is pretty impressive in itself.

My main query would be him just getting lost in the pack of a massive Derby field, has only seen very small fields at home.

Doesn't rate highly but has untapped ability and yet to get a chance to show his true ability. Is a complete unknown.

Profile's similarly to plastered.

Gut feel is it measures up.

I'm interested in how the ratings boys rate this 3yo crop relative to previous. To the eye says it's well below average.

Last edited:
Not a betting proposition but looking forward to watching Exosphere in the Coolmore as a pipe opener for the Darley.

Not a betting proposition but looking forward to watching Exosphere in the Coolmore as a pipe opener for the Darley.
Coolmore is easy pickings youd think.

Be interesting to see final field for the Mackinnon. I find that race usually impossible with stayers tuning up for Melb Cup, cox plate runners often running as an afterthought and handicappers taking the next step up in class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a fantastic card even with pending scratchings still looks to have depth in most races. Take out exosphere and I'd be a little let down by the Coolmore but you can never complain on derby day.

Criterion's pissweak win rate is partially hampered by his owner - you'd think the Mackinnon would be a very easy kill for him - instead they are going the Melbourne Cup pipedream.
Yeah my mind is full of * about that too.

Guess their reasoning is he is fresh so won't take much harm but quality can only take you that far, just look at at SYT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back