VRC Oaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you have 20 e/w on the last winner ?

Yes thankfully, still down a bit on race 2- that was my bet of the day and it ran backwards. Happy on number 9 though, have to look for a bit of value.

11, 12 and 15 will be riding with 0.5kg over and Nolen is off Smoken cash.

going for 1,2,10,5 and FD for 4th in f4.
EW Smoken cash. just on last run, big step for 1170 to 1600 for first time ever to horse that won earlier.

well done to whoever gets the winner, i was considering the old dart board earlier

11, 12 and 15 will be riding with 0.5kg over and Nolen is off Smoken cash.

going for 1,2,10,5 and FD for 4th in f4.
EW Smoken cash. just on last run, big step for 1170 to 1600 for first time ever to horse that won earlier.

well done to whoever gets the winner, i was considering the old dart board earlier

Glad Nolen is off my horse. Can't stand him. Tim Clark at least will give the horse a chance. Nolen is dead set up there with that squib that was on LV in the Cup!

Beauty's Beast looks well set for this. Very open though, expect to see one of the one's I've ruled out win.

Beauty's Beast looks well set for this. Very open though, expect to see one of the one's I've ruled out win.

Hugh Bowman on board is a plus. Like Tim Clark (my other favourite jockey) very rarely doesn't give his horse a chance.

Hugh Bowman on board is a plus. Like Tim Clark (my other favourite jockey) very rarely doesn't give his horse a chance.
Indeed, and gave him a great ride earlier in the year. If he can keep BB from pushing too far forward he'll get a good run.

Indeed, and gave him a great ride earlier in the year. If he can keep BB from pushing too far forward he'll get a good run.

Having a few savers, but I expect it to win. Have it in my trifecta. Looking for some value. Got number 9 in the last...grr missed the trifecta though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely no.2 in that race wasn't grey. If I was a jockey and lost to that horse I'd protest on the grounds of a lack of greyness.

No issues with me, just very very annoyed that I had 6 in the trifecta and put 10 in as I thought it would win. Should have stuck to my gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back