2nds vs Box Hill 2pm Saturday @ Box Hill

Box Hill Hawks 1.1 8.10 15.10 18.15 (123)
Coburg Tigers 6.3 9.5 13.13 13.17 (95)

GOALS:
Box Hill Hawks: Tobin 4 Iles 2 Simpkin 2 Lock 2 Lawlor 2 Cassidy Murphy Lowden Ceglar Wood Hallahan
Coburg Tigers: Edwards 5 McBean 2 McDONOUGH 2 Maric 2 Dea Arnot

BEST:
Box Hill Hawks: Tobin Hallahan Simpkin Spangher Lock Lawlor
Coburg Tigers: Dea Foley Edwards Darrou Arnot Stephenson

GOALS:
Box Hill Hawks: Tobin 4 Iles 2 Simpkin 2 Lock 2 Lawlor 2 Cassidy Murphy Lowden Ceglar Wood Hallahan

BEST:
Those bests are a great result for us. Unfortunately Helbig showed us that form does not always translate into AFL form!

GOALS:

BEST:

I like this.

vickery is a big post that lumbers around and occasionally kicks a goal, severely overrated. needs to do more on the paddock. I guess you like rance too do you?
Did you even watch the game last night?

I went had a look at second half, foley was in great touch, looks fit and wouldn't surprise at all to see him sooner rather than later...not sure about edwards, personally id like to see elton get a shot
Bojangles17 what was Daroua and Williams like any chance of upgrade . I get a sneaking suspicion Conca could be placed on LTI if wanted ?

I went had a look at second half, foley was in great touch, looks fit and wouldn't surprise at all to see him sooner rather than later...not sure about edwards, personally id like to see elton get a shot
Was Edwards the same as he has always been?
Lead, mark shot for goal then offer nothing anywhere else?

Those bests are a great result for us. Unfortunately Helbig showed us that form does not always translate into AFL form!

Takes a game or so to get with the difference in pace of game. Two weeks ago knights struggled to get near it but had a great game this week. If Helbig stays in this week I expect to see some increase in his output. Not many can handle the call up week one

Yeah edwards was lead and mark, im not convinced he can do that at senior level. I really like Elton's and mcbeans raw talent, they have the height and agility that will cut it at senior level. Dea did some nice things and booted a really good goal. Darrou does handle the ball well, looks an assured kind of player that thinks thru his disposals. Id need to know williams number..of the other youngsters arnot really shone....is strong , hard at it, good penetrating left foot kick, i suspect he ll get the next chance ahead of helbig. I overheard someone say lonnergan got an injury and was down in the rooms...dunno what it was

Good to see Biscuit in the bests. Any chance of debuting next week? :) Think his physicality will be a good thing next week against the Cats.

So you would say a shocking decision by our recruiting team...waste of a pick that they didn't see his flaws?
worth a punt at pick whatever it was has always been able to hit the scoreboard. is good if jack, ty, or mcguane go down and puts pressure on their spots. so yea even if its one season on bugger all dollars for pick 71 (i think thats what it was), thats ok. elton (granted only 2nd year), astbury and griff still need more time, that's more concerning.

Good to see Biscuit in the bests. Any chance of debuting next week? :) Think his physicality will be a good thing next week against the Cats.
I don't think so unfortunately, needs to do is consistently for a few weeks. started the year well then faded the last couple of games then back again now. think he could be playing with tuck in the 2's for a few weeks unfortunately.

Griffiths. You would have to presume A.Edwards is just depth if anyone gets injured and no one is injured yet (touch wood). He is also near the end of his career so imo not the answer just like pettard is not the answer at HB.

Just turned 29 and has 2 - 3 good years left. He might not play in a flag for us, but he can help get us there.

Back