Autopsy Vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I would buy a North flag and support the club but each to their own.
Carlton Pride is a fanatical group that provides all kinds of support to the club they love. Consider that it’s possible to express your support and pride for two things at the same time.

Carlton Pride is a fanatical group that provides all kinds of support to the club they love. Consider that it’s possible to express your support and pride for two things at the same time.

Ok, clearly I am in the minority here and people are happy to have other passions or allegiances on display. Might get to work on my Last Jedi banner then :)

I just love beating Carlton. For those supporters old enough, they will always remember the arrogance of their supporters and the disdain they had for our club. That's why to me any win over Carlton is just a little more special.

Posters say we only beat Carlton and they are crap. Well yes they are, however Carlton being crap is such a wonderful sight to behold.
...And especially good to be there on level 3 watching their supporters still trying to find a seat at qtr time when the game was well and truly over!

Yes - we were shooting fish in a barrel - but it was enjoyable shooting nevertheless!

I gotta give it to Blues fans, their team is absolute **** for YEARS and they still turnout and believe they can win.

The game looked packed, by 3QTR time half empty.

Yeh nar; they can all gagf

I sat through their crap at the Punt Rd end at the 95 Preliminary and wat was said and done in the crowd that night can be not undone

Last edited:
I am not excited by that performance because Carlton offered no pressure yet we still only had 8 more scoring shots. Our handball game is for the tip as it doesn't stand up against quality teams who apply pressure. I expect a bad loss this week even against a weakened Geelong

We are a long way off and bottom 3 is still on the cards

I am not excited by that performance because Carlton offered no pressure yet we still only had 8 more scoring shots. Our handball game is for the tip as it doesn't stand up against quality teams who apply pressure. I expect a bad loss this week even against a weakened Geelong

We are a long way off and bottom 3 is still on the cards
But apart from that how did you like the play, Mrs Lincoln?

Lol in the opening minute Larkey contests the footy with Thomas and gives him one as it goes over the boundary.
Daisy goes to retalite and sets out after Nick before Cunners wanders over and plays policeman.
Fair play to Thomas he saw the funny side of it and had an immediate * that moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First replay I've watched all year. Garner such a good return, his poise and hardness add so much. Please stay fit.
Polec and Dumont our best wing combo for sure. Leaves Hall with a lot of work to do, which is fine. Do it and we have a gun and a good problem to have, don't and we still have two class players on the wings. Tarryn Thomas is so exciting, the overhead handball late in third...* me.
So good to see Mason's attack on the footy, and Larkey I thought had a very nice game. He's hard at it too.
Simpkin looking more confident than he has in a long time. JZ, Cunners, Anderson all good. Zurharr ******* great obviously.
Higgins a few turnovers but also some really nice things - nowhere near as bad as some have made out.

We will need to be quite a bit better to beat Geelong, but far better going in to a tough game off a win where we attacked ball and man relentlessly.

Lol in the opening minute Larkey contests the footy with Thomas and gives him one as it goes over the boundary.
Daisy goes to retalite and sets out after Nick before Cunners wanders over and plays policeman.
Fair play to Thomas he saw the funny side of it and had an immediate **** that moment

Watched the first quarter again last night. That was funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back