Autopsy vs Collingwood - Rd 15 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

From main board:

Playing North at Docklands is akin to receiving an audit for hardness and commitment.

DEEDS not words!

The supernatural forces have awakened and the "spirit" has returned to Arden Street.

THIS is the real thing, not some catch phrase manufactured by careerist impostors. The spirit was offended and it left, and now it has returned. We must never offend it again.

DEEDS not words!

The supernatural forces have awakened and the "spirit" has returned to Arden Street.

THIS is the real thing, not some catch phrase manufactured by careerist impostors. The spirit was offended and it left, and now it has returned. We must never offend it again.

How high are Browny's hands when he's fully extended? 9 feet? Browny also has to be 2 feet off the ground going by where his boot is in relation to Mason who is at ground level, so make that 11 feet.

I reckon LDU would have taken that mark at least 13-14 feet off the ground if he had held it. It's in Fruity Allison territory.

How high are Browny's hands when he's fully extended? 9 feet? Browny also has to be 2 feet off the ground going by where his boot is in relation to Mason who is at ground level, so make that 11 feet.

I reckon LDU would have taken that mark at least 13-14 feet off the ground if he had held it. It's in Fruity Allison territory.

View attachment 701506

On tv it looked ridiculously high. High enough I wondered if he'd hurt himself when he hit the ground.

My usual routine of keeping timestamps of scores during a game, here they are for anyone who wants to have a watch again:

1st
18.40 Brown Behind
18.20 TT Rushed
14.50 JY Behind
12:00 TT Behind
11.10 BB Behind
5.30 MW GOAL
2.25 BB Behind
1.10 JZ GOAL
0.30 BB Behind

2nd
18.20 BB OOF
10.15 TT GOAL
8.00/6.52(replay) LDU Attempted MOTY
4.40 MW Behind
3.35 KT GOAL

3rd
19.30 JZ GOAL
11.08 JZ GOAL

10.40 MW behind
9.50 BB Behind
6.30 KT GOAL
5.00 JP Behind
3.30 CZ Behind
1.00 JP GOAL
0.15 BB Behind

4th
13.51 JZ Behind
12.40 LDU GOAL
7.35 LDU GOAL
4.10 NL GOAL
Nice GR.

These are also available on AFLTables: https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/2019/041220190629.html#prog with timestamps as time elapsed rather than remaining.

Also noticed that our 3.7 in the 1st included 4 rushed behinds so not quite as dire as it looked. Of course, that can also mean we were putting the ball in too deep to allow those rushed behinds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're going to kill Alan Richardson next week too.

Based on the footage I saw yesterday in the box after the STK game it would be a mercy killing anyway.

Based on the footage I saw yesterday in the box after the STK game it would be a mercy killing anyway.

Didn't they **** around with the football?

Brad might have sent tactical instructions ahead in preparation for his arrival.

Also noticed that our 3.7 in the 1st included 4 rushed behinds so not quite as dire as it looked. Of course, that can also mean we were putting the ball in too deep to allow those rushed behinds.

2 out of Ben Brown's shots on goal in the first quarter drifted to the left and were technically rushed behinds. If he'd kicked straight, they would have cleared hands.

2 out of Ben Brown's shots on goal in the first quarter drifted to the left and were technically rushed behinds. If he'd kicked straight, they would have cleared hands.

Cox on the mark got in to his head. What are we realistically taking about here, another 5 inches?

Ben just had to adjust by kicking from 3-4 feet further back than he would normally execute. Simple.

Cheers.

My dad's on day 11 in intensive care, heart problems - had a surgery that they said he might not make it through, had a couple of other times we've been told he might not make it through the night. Now the lungs are struggling, too. Best case is he's out if ICU in a couple of days, then more time in coronary care. Worst case is a real possibility.

As an aside, the people who work in ICU at Fiona Stanley Hospital are unbelievably brilliant.
We are all wishing you the best mate.

View attachment 701506
I have yet to see the actual footage of this. giantroo any chance of a little bit of footage?

If we had of beaten Lions and Swans, like we should definitely have, we would be sitting 7th with gettable sides clearly above.

Hopefully we don't rue our pathetic early part of the season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back