hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Highlight for the night was the Larkey tackle on Pendlebury which resulted in a Captain's Goal by Jack. Ripping Roar from the North Faithful. :thumbsu:
I reckon that was the moment the game went from us wasting chances to putting them to the sword : Howard Stern look

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As good a place as any to put it:

He's out!

My dad's out of ICU finally, will spend a week or more in coronary care, the big goal is to be home for his birthday on the 12th.

The support from everyone here has been magnificent, I truly appreciate it, you are a wonderful group of people.
Great news, best wishes for his continued improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

He's out!

My dad's out of ICU finally, will spend a week or more in coronary care, the big goal is to be home for his birthday on the 12th.

The support from everyone here has been magnificent, I truly appreciate it, you are a wonderful group of people.

Great news big fella.

LB2Snake

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2009
South Yarra
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He's out!

Terrific news big_e

Only Forwards

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For 8 more Rounds and then have a Bye and then go again!
It's not just about the physicality of it.

I have zero doubt we'll be up for our big games.

I'm very interested to see how we go this week.

If we're moving towards being a mature side our physical output is incredibly similar to that against the Pies or GWS.

We cannot lapse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gasometer

TheBrownDog
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
No problems would be my tip.

The list was built for the contest and most of the sledgehammers have been playing that way their whole footballing lives.

It's who they are.
Well most of them were playing a style of Basketball up until Rd 8 so there’s a third of the season of bruise free football that should hold them in good stead over coming weeks

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well most of them were playing a style of Basketball up until Rd 8 so there’s a third of the season of bruise free football that should hold them in good stead over coming weeks
Under Scotts our 14/15 seasons were slow, average starts as well. We finished those years very well.

Horizons_00

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's not just about the physicality of it.

I have zero doubt we'll be up for our big games.

I'm very interested to see how we go this week.

If we're moving towards being a mature side our physical output is incredibly similar to that against the Pies or GWS.

We cannot lapse.
If we don’t lapse it adds another bow to Shaw’s coaching abilities

Shows he has the ability to sustain the level of footy expected

The hard thing to do for a coach, is to make sure the boys are up and about every week, mentally and physically (look at Ken at port for example)

I am confident he is already doing this by getting north up after a bye which we could never do for over a decade

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Under Scotts our 14/15 seasons were slow, average starts as well. We finished those years very well.
And there is history of sides winning premierships off the back of finding late season form and momentum.

Lol I was thinking that last night win the next 12 in a row and we’re premiers 😜
As much as I hate the ads...

Top Bottom