Autopsy vs Collingwood - Rd 15 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If we had of beaten Lions and Swans, like we should definitely have, we would be sitting 7th with gettable sides clearly above.

Hopefully we don't rue are pathetic early part of the season.

we do that we keep Scott. Necessary pain.

Probably not Rhyce going by the media that followed.

I had Jy as BOG at half time.

Got to be Collingwood IMO. That said, if we'd kicked straighter that blistering first half wouldn't be far off a BOG performance...

I was at the game and honestly didn't even realise he was playing until he had the shot on goal from directly in front at the start of the 4th quarter. And kicked it out on the full.
The Collingwood fans around me were saying the same thing. He should have stuck with the tips so the commentators knew who to talk up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AdmiralBenson

All Australian
May 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Monday night media recap.
We broke Carlton
We broke Richmond
We broke Collingwood

Blame Scotts peoples

Are you asking me and Kangatime to indulge in this Taz?

If you guys listened to start with we'd probably have two more flags.

Yeah? Somehow I doubt that the opinion of a handful of bigfooty people would have made any difference. We needed to fail to make the change (as a club) whether we like it or not.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

They want to let Adelaide or Port
Yeah? Somehow I doubt that the opinion of a handful of bigfooty people would have made any difference. We needed to fail to make the change (as a club) whether we like it or not.
we were failing 5 years ago. Remember “easy fix”? * me, it was so fricking obvious.

we were failing 5 years ago. Remember “easy fix”? **** me, it was so fricking obvious.

True. If he'd made kicking straight (at goal) a priority 5 years ago we would have still won in Perth in 2015 despite the cheating umpires.

Just a reference to Scott’s departure and the team now playing to its strengths

Either way Scott’s gone now and he is history.

Can only imagine what the mood around the club now had Brad still been in charge 😳

Just got back from the game.

That's how much I enjoyed it.

Goldy was great against Grundy. Grundy had the better of the stats but Goldy made him earn them and he wasn't influential while Goldy was effective when had the ball. Did some great body work in the contest. Good stuff Goldy.

Good call, particularly on the bolded. Big fella went around at 100%DE for his 16 touches on the weekend.

Say what you want about Grundy but he can tear sides apart and turn games. Goldy dramatically negated his influence around the ground and, as usual, his tap work was top shelf. Prompting Grundy to scrag the crap out of him all night in the Ruck contests. Clean with the ball in hand and defensive positioning was on point. Underrated game by the Big Stein.

We are all wishing you the best mate.

This.

Best wishes, big_e.

God there were so many brutal tackles there. Don't know where to start. JZ, Jed and Jy things of beauty. Thing that stood out to me the most however was Tarryn's tackle at around 58 seconds. Crikey the kid's only just turned 19 and he's crunching seasoned players like he's been around for years. Can't wait until he's put in another few pre-seasons.

Thanks giantroo for everything you’ve done since Saturday night mate

Ripping content which would otherwise we’d have gone without
Absolutely concur. Really appreciate GR. Tucked away here in South America for a few weeks so missing out on a lot of the feedback and discussion that you get living in Melbourne. Very disappointed I couldn't get to the game (though no complaints about where I am right now).

Just hope the AFL don't start cracking down on you again. :rolleyes:

Back