Autopsy vs Collingwood - Rd 18, 2018 - Hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE

Not going the younger guys but wright is now too slow, McMillan turns it over under pressure, atley doesn’t get involved enough, Marley seems too have stagnated, Thompson had a shocker today, Luke McDonald I’m sorry but he has seriously lost he mojo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got slaughtered on the spread, in uncontested possessions

They move so fast because we couldn't pressure anyone and as a result they had open players in the forward line
What I thought would happen did happen which is their fleet of foot forward line with no real big forward target killed our clunky big defenders

Jmac had a shocker. Thompson couldn't stop the bleeding in literally all the ways. Williams got cooked. Wright was made to look glacial. Tarrant is ******* injured

Just awful

Turner, Morgan and LMac straight out for mine, before other calls are made.

Would rest Goldy and get Preuss in for a couple of games, despite Goldy not playing badly, just give him a rest.

I'd be reconsidering Wrights contract. He's a shadow of his former self since the injury

Walker, Pruess, McKay and Hibberd in at minimum, probably Larkey too

Surely surely we have to do something with our mid backs. I’d hate to know how many goals Mcmillan, Wright & Mcdonald have had kicked on them this year. Morgan isn’t the answer either.

We can’t have guys who can’t defend playing in the backline it’s as simple as that.

Surely we’d be better served by playing a genuinely quick & competitive defender in Nielson.

McDonald and MacMillan should be on the trade table. As long as guys like that are clogging up game time then we are going no where.

Turner offers nothing as a small forward and Simpkin offers nothing as a midfielder. How many young kids development are we going to destroy?

Oh well Maj played well. One of the few on our list capable of inflicting pain on the opposition. And isn't he just great to watch?

We are paying for years of extremely poor recruiting. I suppose when you make the media dude head recruiter, s**t is most likely going to go pear-shaped. Anyone know why head recruiter left and only lasted a very short time at *??

I *en do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sack the coach . Every other coach who was under the pump has done something but this guy is just pathetic. How don’t you make any changes at all piss off please .

Surely surely we have to do something with our mid backs. I’d hate to know how many goals Mcmillan, Wright & Mcdonald have had kicked on them this year. Morgan isn’t the answer either.
This. I don't think we can play the three together, they're trying to play the same role. Wright the best kick but the slowest. The other two better suited up the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back