Autopsy vs Collingwood - Rd 18, 2018 - Hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE

Remove this Banner Ad

How many goals would if harvey kicked? Lol

A ****in **** load, that's how many...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It would be at least reasonable to expect that North's small forwards kick roughly the average of their equivalents in the teams around the middle of the ladder - those in a similar position to North.

Hope it wasn't because of something Greenbuck$ said (unless it was, "you should have chased collingwood $$$'s like me when you had the offer).

But Maj did react. Normally, even when he sits some campaigner on their arse he has a grin from ear to ear.

Thought those two were mates as well (based on what I saw on Instagram).

I am sure Ben Jacobs hates not playing and he would also hate to see us lose, but there would surely be some slight personal satisfaction in knowing just how important he is to the team and how helpful that will be with any contract negotiations. We are a shell of a team without him. I know we are doing everything we can to get him back out there, but maybe we should try some alternative therapies. Give him some acupuncture, a shiatsu massage, some herbal tea, use some healing crystals, sacrifice a goat, a small child or Luke McDonald, try anything and everything. Please don't make me watch another game without him.

I am sure Ben Jacobs hates not playing and he would also hate to see us lose, but there would surely be some slight personal satisfaction in knowing just how important he is to the team and how helpful that will be with any contract negotiations. We are a shell of a team without him. I know we are doing everything we can to get him back out there, but maybe we should try some alternative therapies. Give him some acupuncture, a shiatsu massage, some herbal tea, use some healing crystals, sacrifice a goat, a small child or Luke McDonald, try anything and everything. Please don't make me watch another game without him.

Can't find a virgin ?

If Jacobs trains well at training but is not right afterwoods then why not have him NOT train just play him on the day that way he will be sore after the game and available for it.. Simple!:rolleyes:

If Jacobs trains well at training but is not right afterwoods then why not have him NOT train just play him on the day that way he will be sore after the game and available for it.. Simple!:rolleyes:

I get this. And why with all our high performance team and conditioning staff do we play the same team - including one who was concussed from the previous match against a top 4 team on the expanses of the MCG? Sometimes you got to throw caution to the wind and give some of the young guys a go - heck look at all of the unknown Richmond and Bulldog players who have Premiership medallions around their necks! We got exposed badly, like the Swans did against the Suns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but I was legitimately concerned coming into this match and when Moore was a late out, I was 100% certain we’d get thumped.

Being at the ground, the thing that confused me the most was how the ball was being delivered to Daw and Brown inside 50.

This was the one rare instance where bombing the ball in high shoukd have been the strategy but the North mids didn’t do it anywhere near enough I felt. The centre clearance dominance seemed to really make it stand out too. Was strange to see.

Sorry to intrude but I was legitimately concerned coming into this match and when Moore was a late out, I was 100% certain we’d get thumped.

Being at the ground, the thing that confused me the most was how the ball was being delivered to Daw and Brown inside 50.

This was the one rare instance where bombing the ball in high shoukd have been the strategy but the North mids didn’t do it anywhere near enough I felt. The centre clearance dominance seemed to really make it stand out too. Was strange to see.

We are a strange side. Our mids as good as they have been are only 2. Cunners and Higgo. The others just learning or light on for skill. Hence our propensity to target the Martin's and Kelly's.

In all honesty l could see yesterday coming. Our recent record against you at the ' Gee is poor and you have been playing some very good football.

Interesting Sydney way of the mark losing to G.C. after a tough game last week v us. Anything in it ? Maybe. But yesterday the better team won.
Hope you do a job on the Tiges next week. Bring 'em down a peg or two and maybe consign them to an interstate final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back