Review vs Collingwood round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to judge, pies copped a few injuries which made them run outta gas the last qtr
That definitely helped

Me on Suckling's leg:
1Pum2mN.jpg

Happy we grinded that one out. Collingwood didn't exactly play well but were on top because of continuous skill errors, once we started putting it together it was a lot easier to watch

Dunkley rising star nomination surely

I'm happy for the Pies to take the honours and for us to take the points!

Got to feel sorry for the Pies, they were definitely the better side on the day. But hey, there's plenty of times when the rub of the green has gone the other way for us. You take the points, thank the heavens, and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible play, rotations got us the win.

On plus side Bont/Stringer wont play a worse conbined game than that ever

Wood was unbelievable tiday and Dahl was an animal through midfield, and suckling was sorely missed his boot is a major weapon

Best part of the game was when Daniel got feisty and tried to start something against Cox and it looked like someone in prep going up to an adult.

Got to take the bad with the good, we were very lucky to get away with that but I'll take the win and 4 points

Good game from Wood. Suckling looking much better, too. Morris solid all day (except for one shocking turn over lol).
Only won because Collingwood were so many down. I can't believe that we'd have got up otherwise.
Bank the points and move on.
We'll need to bring a better game next week :/

I'm only going to go with positives becauses negatives abound!

Epic last quarter from Roughy.

Wood good all day.

Roberts secured his spot.

Macrae + Dahl played well.

That was 4 points on a platter. We might have won anyway, considering how our defence still held them all game, but I really do hope that's our absolute worst. Because that was really really bad.

Very lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back