Autopsy vs Collingwood - Round 13 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching the replay, sure i saw Grundy with a clear case of simulating severe whiplash for no free kick, and no comment from the commentary team :)

What about Pendlebury blatantly dropping the ball after having it 5 minutes multiple times and "play on"........

Last edited:
After watching the replay, sure i saw Grundy with a clear case of simulating severe whiplash for no free kick, and no comment from the commentary team :)

Contact to his shoulder caused a recoil JFK would’ve been proud of.

Kicking the ball across the face of goal to two opposition players doesn’t even work in junior football! Having said that, far more experienced players have done exactly the same thing on numerous occasions. That kick alone won’t cost Hosie a contract.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In a lesser comp they might have looked far enough away the kick was doable. In a third gamer at the level it's an acceptable mistake.

Yes, and more or less what we didn't do against the filth.

Go back & check the game.

Absolutely, I agree with you completely on this, Snake. It was driving me crazy throughout the game. I was just making the point that Bolton’s goal was pretty much a replica of the one Larkey kicked against the Saints.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back