Autopsy Vs Crows - Rd 4, 2019

Yeah I get what you mean. Every time I try to disappear a hand full of posters write their dribble and I have to reappear to set them straight. Anyway someone has to do it.
No offence, but you by and large have NFI what you're talking about.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yeah I get what you mean. Every time I try to disappear a hand full of posters write their dribble and I have to reappear to set them straight. Anyway someone has to do it.

We're fanatics, and we're also one of the more intelligent collections of people on this website.

I get you are well intentioned, but your generic crap is wasted around here.

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I think the best explanation why he's at his third club is that he got drafted by a Qld club, wanted to play for a SA club, then got offered big coin by a Victorian club. I doubt being a quieter kind of bloke has anything to do with it.

Agreed, and that partially explains why he's now at his third AFL club. But in saying that, there is nothing especially wrong with it, and no reason why he can't play 100 games for North and help us win a flag. I suppose, private introvert who can play, is better than a perfect clubman who is loved by everyone, but is an average footballer...

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
EFA.

Just a joke though. I think he's turning it around slowly.

Must glacier like slow because I'm not noticing anything.

The play on Saturday when he went for a spoil, missed it completely, followed up the ball on the ground, fumbled it and coughed up a goal was simply awful.

Coaches votes

9 Shaun Higgins (NMFC)
7 Jed Anderson (NMFC)
5 Todd Goldstein (NMFC)
4 Ben Brown (NMFC)
3 Jasper Pittard (NMFC)
1 Rory Laird (ADEL)
1 Jared Polec (NMFC)

pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any poster is welcome to put me on ignore that is why it is there if you don't want to read my thoughts and opinions wrong or right. Anyway there is nothing worse than opening a thread and posters get way off track with the topic at hand and I am finding that this is becoming way off track .So agree disagree what ever not fazed either way lets just get back on track.

Yeah, you really set me straight. But but but, Geelong changed their stadium name. Brilliant.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Coaches votes

9 Shaun Higgins (NMFC)
7 Jed Anderson (NMFC)
5 Todd Goldstein (NMFC)
4 Ben Brown (NMFC)
3 Jasper Pittard (NMFC)
1 Rory Laird (ADEL)
1 Jared Polec (NMFC)
Really surprised Atley didn't see votes. Thought that not only was he in the best 5 on the ground, but I also thought it would have been the type of performance valued by the coaches.

Really surprised Atley didn't see votes. Thought that not only was he in the best 5 on the ground, but I also thought it would have been the type of performance valued by the coaches.

Agree - I thought Ats was very efficient and composed. He would have been in my top 3.

Also shows high highly Jed's game was rated. It's hard to believe how far he has come with his football when he can come back in like that and completely change the tone of our midfield. Credit to him.

Reginald0

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Must glacier like slow because I'm not noticing anything.

The play on Saturday when he went for a spoil, missed it completely, followed up the ball on the ground, fumbled it and coughed up a goal was simply awful.

That is all very well but you seem completely unaware that we can Easily evaluate every single player in this fashion

The issue is that Lmac gets singled out because there are a fairly solid bunch of numbskull posters who are jealous of him
Anyone who actually watches our games wld know, yes he cld be better, indeed sometimes he is, but He is always singled out cos this is social media
I just cannot understand why you wld criticise him More than say about 20 other players on the w/end?

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
That is all very well but you seem completely unaware that we can Easily evaluate every single player in this fashion

The issue is that Lmac gets singled out because there are a fairly solid bunch of numbskull posters who are jealous of him
Anyone who actually watches our games wld know, yes he cld be better, indeed sometimes he is, but He is always singled out cos this is social media
I just cannot understand why you wld criticise him More than say about 20 other players on the w/end?

Well. Yeah. Nah. Now that you mention it. He's awesome.

How ridiculous. I think most of us set our jealousy targets way higher. Personally, I'm jealous of Ben Cunnington.

Back