Autopsy vs Crows - Round 9 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Adelaide very ordinary but a win is a win and I'll take it.....especially by the margin.

Some very exciting moments and some shockers also.

Let's build some confidence.

The shake up in selection seems to have sent a real msg and I loved our intensity, if not always our execution.

Go North!!

Welcome back Majak!!

Last edited:

From pick 2 to pick 5 yay. Thought Bryce Gibbs still had something to offer? nope finished and my god Wikipedia and the dictionary need to change the definition of flat track bully to just to a photo Aaron Hall no paragraphs more definitions just Aaron hall's photo

WTF? s**t post after a decent win.

When i wondered who would be the next north player to get 30+ possessions, i didn't think it'd be lmac

Brought a tear to my eye to see majak kick that goal and everyone getting around him, nice moment

Some nice signs from LDU crumbing that goal, giving himself space, and kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Great to see Majak back. Adds so much to our team.
- LMAC. Sensational from half back.
- Goldy. Absolute clinical.
- Anderson = tackle machine
- Good to have a range of different goal kickers (Mahony, Pittard, LDU)
- Good to get more games into Mahony, LDU, Larkey, McKay etc
- Hall was very good.
- Shawry dropping Polec and Brown seems justifed.
- Adelaide are no better than witches hats.

Good win and let's build on the momentum.

• Majak! Great to have him back. The goal was a special moment. Forward, down back or in the ruck, he was influential everywhere he went.
  • Jed’s pressure. Immense tackling. So important for us.
  • Hall looked a threat every time I got his hands on the ball. Real confidence booster for him.
  • Speaking of confidence boosters, LDU did some very nice things & should only keep getting better from here. Seemed calmer under pressure with the ball in hand. Some nice little shimmies in traffic.
  • Scotty has some wheels & I love how he backs himself in to make the right decision.
  • Goldy’s clearance work?! Having a great season. Should be the AA ruck. Would be top 2 for our B&F.
  • Mahoney hit the scoreboard. Good on him.
  • Luke’s Mac! What a season he’s having. Did as he pleased today. Created a lot of half back that set up the rest of the team.
  • The Bull played with a bit of confidence & had some nice moments.
  • We kicked straight!
  • We kicked the highest score by any team for the season!
  • Thank god Taylor’s knee was alright. Looked a bit rough for a second there.
  • I’m not hating Pittard forward.
  • Larkey a pretty quiet day, but he’s always a chance at talking a grab if he’s up in the contest. Great hands on him.
  • Brown would have kicked 5 today. Adelaide woeful. I’m from Adelaide originally so this was sweet.
  • Great to see plenty of the kids getting games into them & starting to grow in confidence & gel together. There’s definitely something there. We just have to ride the bumps & nail this draft.
  • We’re a decent chance at knocking off Geelong with them coming back from WA all the way to QLD.

Majak, nothing else needs to be said

Yep.

No anger or anything about this season today. Enjoyed seeing him back and getting a few touches.

Seeing him speak well, such an awesome guy, so happy he's still with us and doing well as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back