Autopsy vs Crows - Round 9 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, i've cancelled my Foxtel subscription (yeah i know) but i do plan on getting Kayo. Anyway i am a Telstra subscriber but they only posted the first quarter on the AFL page. is this common or can i watch the games elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.
Probably just a delay on the four quarters being posted. Have you joined Telstra Plus? It’s free and they were offering members free kayo.

Hi guys, i've cancelled my Foxtel subscription (yeah i know) but i do plan on getting Kayo. Anyway i am a Telstra subscriber but they only posted the first quarter on the AFL page. is this common or can i watch the games elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.
Kayo $15 per month entitles you to watch games on 2 devices simultaneously.

Android TV, Chromecast, Telstra TV Vodafone STB and probably a few other things let you watch Kayo.

Kayo $15 per month entitles you to watch games on 2 devices simultaneously.

Android TV, Chromecast, Telstra TV Vodafone STB and probably a few other things let you watch Kayo.
Supports that campaigner and his ******* ideas. Painful as it is, it will be a cold day in hell before they get another cent from me.

ABC for my listening pleasure And football coverage.

Nah, you have your head up your arse.. not in the sand
Mate, the average moron has a higher football IQ upstairs than what rattles round in that empty shell above your shoulders.

Yours is slightly above an amoeba, but a little below plankton, but to be fair even that's probably a toss up 👍

Probably just a delay on the four quarters being posted. Have you joined Telstra Plus? It’s free and they were offering members free kayo.

thanks H2H - its strange that the first quarter is only uploaded. I'll check again tomorrow and also take a look at Telstra Plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
We lost to Hawthorn and Sydney and still have to play Freo, probably in Perth. They're the teams I think were are around the mark with. Adelaide are clearly the worst team in the league this year and possibly as bad as any for several years. The GoDees are probably in the next rung above but falling behind likes of the Saints and Blues. Wouldn't surprise me if we finished 14th and 15th.

Loved the win when it was happening. Fist pumping and a bit emotional when Maj kicked his goal. Loved every minute of it. Now it's Monday morning and in the cold light of day, I realise that win has cost us 3 spots in the draft.....not so happy now. Damn the draft system for rewarding being shite.

Supports that campaigner and his ******* ideas. Painful as it is, it will be a cold day in hell before they get another cent from me.

ABC for my listening pleasure And football coverage.
Just use different emails to get free trials.

Loved the win when it was happening. Fist pumping and a bit emotional when Maj kicked his goal. Loved every minute of it. Now it's Monday morning and in the cold light of day, I realise that win has cost us 3 spots in the draft.....not so happy now. Damn the draft system for rewarding being sh*te.

Yeah, we don't get to be a Cartank or Godees. I would rather watch North win.

High picks help - LDU, Cunnington, Ziebs, Thomas but drafting can be a lottery too. High picks can have a long career (Watts) without being game changers. We have several top ten picks on our list who are struggling to be consistent, and are not superstars yet. Some of the top players this year were not high picks.

Neale pick 58
Gawn pick 34
Lyons pick 61
Hunter pick 49
Fyfe pick 20
Edwards pick 24
Dunkley pick 25

On a side note, I just watched Giantroo's ATG vid and some of Taylor's (pick 46) handpasses in traffic were Careyesq.

That’s the worst AFL side I think we’ve played against since the first year of GWS and the Gold Coast.

Absolutely horrific.

Forward line functioned 1000% better yesterday, which id like to see against a better side before pinning it on Browns absence.

At the same time, I’m not sure he gets back in unless Larkey is injured.
Agree re worst AFL side for a long while, but probably exactly what we needed at this point in time. That would likely have been a 100 point win with full length quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back