Autopsy vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Great effort and really tougher it out. Effort was 100%, but skills were shocking.
A lot too work with, the young guys all look very much afl players.
Really need to work out when to handball and when to not. Far to many handballs that were off the mark.
Skills are are a must to be worked on.
Play with that heart we can not be happy.

Geelong in third gear most of the day. Any time we made a run they kicked it up a gear and we couldn't touch them.

Ziebell on the ball while LDU and Ahern play twos and we're 2-6 hurts my soul.

Tim Kelly is magnificent.

Ziebell is ok in the middle, but is not in the top 50 midfielders in the competition and wouldn’t play in in there for any other team barring maybe GC and Carlton as rotation. Said it once, say it again, he is a good footballer that has no real trick or speciality but is Captain so will be played regardless.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would have won that game if we knew how to dispose of the ball properly. Mason Wood 2x pathetic efforts in the third to kill our momentum were infuriating.

Negatives
Skill level/turnovers
Conversion in front of goal
Wood
Too much handball

Positive
Atley
TT
Larkey

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ablett the difference - made us look like fools.

Larky - good effort but finish disappointed.
Atley - better in the middle.
Goldy - hot a

I reckon Wood was about his average - crap.

Wood doesn’t look like he has his heart in it.
Just switches off and does soft brainless shot in between going missing for quarters at a time
Then he’ll take 2 contested marks and get us all excited
I’m not getting sucked into it anymore

Wood another zero physicality game. Zero tackles again. Dumbest footballer we've had since Bastinac.

TT - Lock the kid up for 5 yrs, he's something special.

Great to see Brown with a bag today, but he still hates any physicality, any body contact on him and he drops the mark. Imagine if he had the strength to body in the contest?

Turner on Ablett the entire day- Speechless.

Jmac very good, finding some form.

Higgins another mostly invisible 30+ disposal game.

Tarrant looks faaaaaar more comfortable.

Larkey continues to impress

Decent enough debut for Taylor, made things happen, very footy smart. Persist.

Bad kicking is bad footy. Had our chances. Blew it.

Turner, if you are going to fly 3rd man up, try getting a fist on it. Ablett stays down, kicks the goal. Will learn from it but he might make way for Williams if he comes back in for next week. Or Taylor and Turner goes back forward.

Durdin, Larkey, Thomas all good signs. The overuse of handball across the half back flank through to the wings is killing us, just heaping pressure on the ball carrier. We have some legitimate aerial presence, more low hard and quick.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back