B: R Garcia, J Schache, C Raak
HB: L McNeil, A Keath, L Cleary
C: A Jones, L Sullivan, R McComb
HF: L Butler, T O’Brien, M Hannan
F: B Khamis, J Sweet, A Scott
R: S Martin, T McLean, R West

Int: J Gilbee, E Macpherson, H Bromell, C Craig-Peters, J Ballantyne

Emer: N Drummond, D Orgill, W Lewis, C Cormack, E Hunt, C Doultree, C Macisaac
The amount of ball butcherers from back to front in that team is really bloody concerning - Garcia, McNeil, Jones, McComb, Butler, Hannan, throw in the talls and then some okay ball users (but not a strength) like Khamis, West, McLean. The best kicks in that side are probably Cleary and Scott and that’s saying something.

There’s been a real lack of care for disposal in this list build, considering who the ‘favs’ are its clear our coach has zero respect for disposal as a necessity - yet he’ll complain we’re not hitting targets? Go figure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garcia putting on an absolute clinic early days. I genuinely think the kid could be a top 10-20 mid in the comp if he could kick.

That’s how good he is, but he cannot kick unfortunately

Good stuff by Keath there, kept his feet and used his strength to get away. Overall a good chain there actually.

Garcia putting on an absolute clinic early days. I genuinely think the kid could be a top 10-20 mid in the comp if he could kick.

That’s how good he is, but he cannot kick unfortunately

The general consensus is if he didn't do his ACL in his draft year he'd have gone top 30. We got a bargain with him.

Some slick stuff by Cleary there, would have been safer to walk it over but he tried to make something happen.

Schache is a lovely kick of the footy. Put that lace out for Hannan.
Really does look so much stronger in the air too, he actually looks like a key forward right now. He really should be in the seniors over Bruce, he’s actually a better fit with Marra and Naughty being genuine targets.

But I won’t get seduced by him again 😂 although in saying that I can see him going somewhere and having a handy career, North or Pies would make a lot of sense.

Aaand as I write this he takes a strong CM but Hannan spoils him, Hannan really is a clueless footballer

Unpopular opinion but I would shuffle Daniel out of the backline for one of Cleary/Khamis. Just for that added athleticism and aerial support.
100% that position should be a medium type like Cleary/Khamis. 3 talls, 2 mediums (Ed & Cleary/Khamis) 1 lockdown small (Doc) and 1 designated ball user (Dale)

You get more than enough offensive drive out of Dale, Ed & Cleary/Khamis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back