Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Happy with the 4 points.

Daniher's best game so far. 7 marks I50 including 6 contested marks and 7 scoring shots. The biggest positive of the night.

Hibberd was incredible in defence.

What a s**t ground with s**t skills on display and we won't beat Melbourne next weekend at that rate.

Hibberd, and Joey huge positives.

Apart from last week, we just seem to be getting the win. Not at our best, but trucking along, pretty happy to get the points and move on.

Also Baguley's 2nd half :thumbsu:

Had an abhorrent first half but really thought he got back into the game. Worked well with Hibberd.

pretty shitty game, but winning is better then losing.

Heppell and Merrett were good in the middle, as was Zaka in patches. Hibberd was very good in defence, everyone else down back did their job. JD was excellent, especially his workrate. Ryder was good, Goodard had some very good touches but should have been a bit more noticeable, same with Stanton. Dell was ok, as was Ambrose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think all clubs should sign Carltons official complaint about the umpires..

I wonder if my low sperm count would contribute to landing someone like Treloar. He deserves better colours.

According to Darcy jobe has injured a lower leg hip flexor.. wtf..

This is just what we're going to get for the most part this year as far as our standard of play. Just very average, will float around that 8th spot on the ladder the rest of the way through this season I think.

Gee Daniher could be anything if he could kick straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back