Autopsy vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that is a Sliding Doors moment if ever I saw one.

I like how he looks like even more of a flog now than he did then after the team with no players they’d be interested in took them to pieces in one half of football. It was a completely smartarse comment that deserved the vengeance of the footy gods.

Wait, Tas actually got a day off, what the hell for?

For calling a snotty Essendon supporter a w***er after he teared up in the game day thread (a day later) because I criticised the Bombers for blazing away and wanting to be the hero up forward rather than do the disciplined team thing and look for a team mate in the clear. I was barracking for Essendon to win and didn't want them to * up a Geelong hand-bagging performance.

For calling a snotty Essendon supporter a w***er after he teared up in the game day thread (a day later) because I criticised the Bombers for blazing away and wanting to be the hero up forward rather than do the disciplined team thing and look for a team mate in the clear. I was barracking for Essendon to win and didn't want them to **** up a Geelong hand-bagging performance.
I was happily reading up until I read "barracking for Essendon". Shame on you.

North mods, give him another day off!

Good to see the coaches recognised Todd's contribution.
I figured I wasn't going to get much support for "Goldy ftw" in Goldy's thread. Seems we weren't the only ones acknowledging his game.

Goldy had a very good game with a few moments of utter brilliance. 2-3 of his handballs over the last couple of weeks have been Cunnington like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the coaches recognised Todd's contribution.
Has to be 3 and 2 with the votes so yep, both coaches!

I watched him closely and have to say, couldn’t see any of the defensive zoning you were talking about. Seemed to be more accountable for their ruckman in defense but pushed forward when ever he could.

I was happily reading up until I read "barracking for Essendon". Shame on you.

North mods, give him another day off!
Make it a week! That's unforgivable!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I figured I wasn't going to get much support for "Goldy ftw" in Goldy's thread. Seems we weren't the only ones acknowledging his game.
Best game he's had for the last couple of years. He may even have found one of his long lost dicks

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Goldy was great.

17 disposals
6 tackles
10 clearances
Nearly 100% game time

I really hope he can play like this more consistently
That's the AA form from a few years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back