Autopsy Vs North @ etihad- soon to be marvel sun 8/7 - Rd 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't mind Ah Chee. It's tough to play as a forward for us. Should have nailed that goal but I thought when the ball was in his area he scrapped hard. Certainly he's in the 22.

Young on the other hand. He seems to rely 100% on the workrate of guys like Ah Chee to get his goals. Any time physical contact comes his way he just crumples.

I didn't mind Ah Chee. It's tough to play as a forward for us. Should have nailed that goal but I thought when the ball was in his area he scrapped hard. Certainly he's in the 22.

Young on the other hand. He seems to rely 100% on the workrate of guys like Ah Chee to get his goals. Any time physical contact comes his way he just crumples.
Callum can play football- no doubt
I guess I'm kind of tongue in cheek suggesting he's another half back flanker ;)
Afterall- we have a team full of them

Pretty happy with the effort - severely lacking in skills, but we certainly didn’t lie down and take it.

Good to see the young kids working their asses off for a spot in the 22 - once they get some game experience and confidence we’ll be dangerous.

Legitatmatly enjoyed the last few weeks of football - can’t wait for next year.

I'm not his biggest fan and I know that colours my perceptions, but what is Ah Chees role in the team?
Thought Ah Chee was pretty good today. He presents well, really clean with his ball use and he sets up a lot of opportunities. Just needs to start capitalizing on shots. He was better last year before he got injured but important to remember he's starting this year from behind after his preseason was interrupted as well

The post match function was quite good. Spoke to a few of the boys. A lot of the young ones couldn’t speak highly enough of dew. Macpherson, Martin and fiorini said that rocket didn’t have a good connection with the players and dew has really improved the place. Harbrow and rischa said they were just different styles rather than one being better than the other.

Harbrow in perticular was just frustrated with how the seasons gone.

I know he copes some criticism but rischa is a ripping bloke he was generally interested in what I thought of the match and my personal life. Said he hopes to work with the academy or NEAFL when he retires.

Dew didn’t give much away but he’s got the right personality for the job. Said the job was about how he expected it to be and knows it’s going to take a lot of work.

A lot of the local boys were with their families, Rory’s whole family was down. Even Matt Shaw was there although the kids weren’t interested in his signature.

The post match function was quite good. Spoke to a few of the boys. A lot of the young ones couldn’t speak highly enough of dew. Macpherson, Martin and fiorini said that rocket didn’t have a good connection with the players and dew has really improved the place. Harbrow and rischa said they were just different styles rather than one being better than the other.

Harbrow in perticular was just frustrated with how the seasons gone.

I know he copes some criticism but rischa is a ripping bloke he was generally interested in what I thought of the match and my personal life. Said he hopes to work with the academy or NEAFL when he retires.

Dew didn’t give much away but he’s got the right personality for the job. Said the job was about how he expected it to be and knows it’s going to take a lot of work.

A lot of the local boys were with their families, Rory’s whole family was down. Even Matt Shaw was there although the kids weren’t interested in his signature.
Shawry was there even though he plays for Carlton?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder there is a clause in his contract to play certain amount of AFL games .
Screenshot_20180708-155534.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guy's got alot to look forward too if the injury gods smile on you and Lynch stays.
May gotta get brain fades outta his game.
Young Crossley :thumbsu: Your pace good too.

You guy's got alot to look forward too if the injury gods smile on you and Lynch stays.
May gotta get brain fades outta his game.
Young Crossley :thumbsu: Your pace good too.
Imagine Walsh ,Bailey Smith and Bailey Scott replacing Aaron Young , Holman , Lehman or If Lynch gone Lukosius coming in .

Unfortunately poor old Lukosius will end up at Carltank. Shame for the kid.
Don't mind Young. Whose your other ruck option ? Nicholls.
Yes sadly already extended his contract until next year , I hope you don't mistaken Crossley with Aaron Young the jogger .

I really like Holman at the moment - tackles like a mongrel. Hope he’s still in the 22 next season!
Don't get me wrong is still based on performance , if Bailey Scott provide better option I don't see why Holman can't be replaceable.

Last edited:
Imagine Walsh ,Bailey Smith and Bailey Scott replacing Aaron Young , Holman , Lehman or If Lynch gone Lukosius coming in .
Is that Darren Lehman? Because I think we should keep him, he's a great player of spin and is not above minor cheating to win games as long as he is not directly implicated...
On a related topic, I've quite enjoyed the last couple of games.. it helps when you have very low expectations and then all of a sudden you don't lose by a 100 and you can focus on the positives, like Brodie and Ballard, Crossley and Peter Wright's return to form, coincidentally around the time he stopped being the avatar for a prolific poster on our board.. (look for Crossley's form to take dip)..
I also think Weller has been playing with a lot of heart and agression lately and is really showing some leadership qualities, which is weird because is first 10 games were just vanilla terrible, like he was just working for a paycheque, bit like what I do in my job..
I would love to just trade Lynch for Dusty, we just desperately need a marquee midfielder the Tiges can have Aaron Hall as well and Big Matty Primus... we will smuggle Dusty's old man in to a Nerang semi industrial shed where he can just blend in.. it's time we thought outside the box..

Dont know why they haven't inked Harbs' deal
You'd think he wants to stay
Might be waiting til the Lynch decision and more coin in the kitty
With his local academy and family up in QLD and the money we can offer, if Harbs leaves that will be a catastrophic fail from the club. Arguably would be its biggest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back