VFL vs North Melbourne. 4.07.21

Remove this Banner Ad

Croz turns it over with a chip into the corridor.

And Bonnie, he does. It's why he's out of the team because he's butchering the ball by foot this season.

Instead of kicking it to Marra who has two people on him at all times, maybe kick it to the player who is unmanned.

Kayo has it on for free. Just install the Kayo app from your app store on your TV (or phone). Create an account but choose not to subscribe or trial. You will have access to the freebies regardless. I cast mine to the TV from my phone as I find it shows in better quality than when I play directly through the TV app.
How long does the trial last?

We keep on popping the ball into the ******* air instead of keeping it low and fast. We are killing ourselves with our foot skills out there

Just noticed Melbourne's vfl affiliate Casey had a 1 point loss yesterday, meaning we are the only undefeated team and will be top in AFL and vfl if we win both today.

What a crapola weekend for the red and the blue.😄
I’d prefer you saved that comment until about 7:30 tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raak just puts it a metre over Cavarra's head and turns it over so Anderson can waltz into an open goal.

We're just not kicking it to Marra. Either putting it over his head or to his feet
His leads are just as bad as there kicking tho! He’s way of AFL. The coaches are probably not helping him get into the game as he’s been hovering 20-40m from goal all day. Hope he has a break out game soon kid needs some confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back