VFL vs North Melbourne. 4.07.21

Remove this Banner Ad

We're killing Marra playng him in these conditions.

Best junior talent in the land.

This is what he won't have to deal with at at afl level:

-Gale force winds
-shocking delivery
-double teamed
-playing on cold wet cow paddocks

Naughton would be lucky to get a kick today.

But hey, hE NeEds tO eARn hIS SpOT.

You can make all the excuses you want, but good players find a way to impact the game. They find a way.

Yes, the conditions and delivery are not great. Yes, he is at times being double teamed.

We are playing 21st placed VFL side at home, and he should be playing a lot better.

If anything, JUH performance so far has vindicated the coaching panel’s decision not to select him.

You are literally advocating for a first year KPF who has not kicked a goal against a 21st placed VFL team to be selected and picked in the AFL team which is competing for top spot, has scored the most points in the competition and already has Naughton and Bruce in it.

We're not kicking it to leading players either, not much point getting an inside 50 when it's high to a stationary target.

Not because of conditions. But the others are valid points. Delivery is diabolical and he wouldn't get triple teamed with Astro and Bruce.

He'd look a lot better if Bont and Macrae are lacing it towards him.

So would any player.

If JUH is as good as we think, he will find a way to press for selection over the next couple of weeks.

Crozier is ****ed. He failed to even remotely contest that mark in the forward 50 and he just stood there with his hands on his hips. That's ******* droppable and he's lucky we don't have another team to drop him to.

You can make all the excuses you want, but good players find a way to impact the game. They find a way.

Yes, the conditions and delivery are not great. Yes, he is at times being double teamed.

We are playing 21st placed VFL side at home, and he should be playing a lot better.

If anything, JUH performance so far has vindicated the coaching panel’s decision not to select him.

You are literally advocating for a first year KPF who has not kicked a goal against a 21st placed VFL team to be selected and picked in the AFL team which is competing for top spot, has scored the most points in the competition and already has Naughton and Bruce in it.
That's exactly what I'm advocating.

I'm at the game. He's doing everything right. If you think this is the best way to develop our generational talent, all the best to you.

Maybe we're preparing him for a Ballarat debut??

JUH from what ive watched is working hard, double leads, chasing, our delivery is beyond horrendous to the kid, Carey would be lucky to touch the ball with our entries.
Probably a different story when Bont, Jack, baz, dale are delivering the ball in.
Let’s get the kid in he’s working hard

JUH from what ive watched is working hard, double leads, chasing, our delivery is beyond horrendous to the kid, Carey would be lucky to touch the ball with our entries.
Probably a different story when Bont, Jack, baz, dale are delivering the ball in.
Let’s get the kid in he’s working hard
Is kayo showing something different
Im at the ground and barely seen jamarra give double efforts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long does the trial last?
Sorry for late reply, was entertaining my toddler. They give a 14 day free trial but it's not needed to access any of the freebies. If you take on the trial, I believe you would need to cancel it otherwise you will be charged $25moving forward.

So would any player.

If JUH is as good as we think, he will find a way to press for selection over the next couple of weeks.
I would be surprised if he gets a game in the AFL this year to be honest.He will obviously become a good player but he’s a fairway off for obvious reasons at the moment.

That's exactly what I'm advocating.

I'm at the game. If you think this is the best way to develop our generational talent, all the best to you.

Maybe we're preparing him for a Ballarat debut??

I don’t care when JUH debuts.

I don’t follow JUH. I follow WBFC.

We must do what is best for WBFC.

What I care about is winning the premiership in the AFL this year.

This means we play our best team and JUH ain’t currently in it based on this form.

If we were 16th on the ladder, then I would be more inclined to develop him in the AFL. But that ain’t so.

Should put marra on the wing. Needs the kms in his legs and needs to get around the ball.been calling for it all year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back