Autopsy vs * - Rd 6, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst part of the night was watching Gold Coast play and seeing what genuinely exciting young players look like.

Our youth, Simpkin excepted, are a mile off it.

Simpkin, Goldy, Zurhaar, and McDonald good. Walker good at times.

Hall looks finished.

Whatever the * that game plan is, tear it up and start again. That is so hard to watch.

Team selection continues to be an absolute joke at this footy club. Campbell stunk it up when picked as a forward last year, done so again tonight. Never again ffs.

Jy sensational again, likewise Goldy & Taz. Cam Z was very good.

So hard to watch atm. Putrid.

Our half backs can't kick. Larkey and Maj aren't playing. Cunnington is injured, our captain is injured, Higgins looks to be under duress. Brown's form is shot. We have 12 on the injury list.

Other than telling Hall to * off, what exactly do people want or expect Shaw to do? Our gameplan devolves into long down the line because too many blokes don't have the skills to do anything with more finesse, and we have long periods of play where our movement is static.

While Essendon has three of the fastest players in the AFL being Saad, MCKenna and Tipa as well as Fantasia and a few others.

We have the three slowest plodders in the comp being AHERN, CAMPBELL AND HAYDEN.

Best on for tonight. Goldy and Simpkin and honourable mention to Zurhaar.

Worst on.

Campbell
Williams
HAYDEN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's only so much that can be done with the players, but 4 losses in a row where the plan seems to be to continually kick long to contests, its clear to see the opposition is feasting on us, surely shaw should have changed up the instructions? If not, we might've picked uo brad 2.0...

Probably my only big negative is watching that static down the line gameplan - can't tell if they're working over the list or actually think it suits us. For mine it definitely doesn't without Daw & Larkey in the team. Waste of time so I hope there's a long plan here. I'll give them credit, if they think we're no chance this year due to the state of the list and injuries I'll be impressed if for once they're playing the long game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not that phased. We’re obviously seriously off atm: effort was there tonight but it’s just not clicking. Keep the faith, the kids are good and the coach is learning. This season is a dumpster fire anyway. Phase out the older C graders, keep playing the kids.

And Aaron Hall...he does keep cracking in. Confusing player.

Come in peace.

Just want to acknowledge your stalwart in Goldstein. Deadset gun needs to be talked more in the same category as Grundy and Gawn.

Dont know what special awards NMFC has but needs to be recognised once he does finish up!

Freak. At his age. He is actually having a better season than the “amazing two” that media can only see.

While Essendon has three of the fastest players in the AFL being Saad, MCKenna and Tipa as well as Fantasia and a few others.

We have the three slowest plodders in the comp being AHERN, CAMPBELL AND HAYDEN.

Best on for tonight. Goldy and Simpkin and honourable mention to Zurhaar.

Worst on.

Campbell
Williams
HAYDEN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow. After that s**t show you want to call out a 4 game veteran in Hayden? I know that emotions are high but that’s a stupid comment.

Absolutely well done to Jy, Goldy and LMac. Consistent this year. Walker and Tarrant doing their best.

Campbell was a baffling addition and that's one line come end of the season. Will be joined by Marley end of the year. There's a few very lucky to have 2021 contracts in this landscape.

Sorry to intrude but was hoping you guys would win because I absolutely hate Essendon with a passion . But gees that was frustrating to watch points taken from the match
: Tom Campbell how is he even on an afl field
: Aaron hall is a butcher
: Why can't you guys keep the ball in the 50 Essendon just walked it out need to find a pressure small forward in off season

I’m not that phased. We’re obviously seriously off atm: effort was there tonight but it’s just not clicking. Keep the faith, the kids are good and the coach is learning. This season is a dumpster fire anyway. Phase out the older C graders, keep playing the kids.

And Aaron Hall...he does keep cracking in. Confusing player.
He does but just torching us now. Struggling to see the value long term, I reckon injuries sorted and that's it for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back