Autopsy vs Richmond - 10 pt loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously didn’t get the result, but can’t be any happier about the effort. We were massive ecspecially after half time.

Had our chances, but the effort was huge and that is all that can be asked. Well done boys.

Threw away a winnable game.

I'm not going to commend the effort. That's the level that should be displayed every week. Without fail.

Also, Rance could actually murder an opposition player and not only be given a free kick, but be knighted and placed on the queens honours list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proud of the boys, we outplayed them for much of the game but bad turnovers/missed shots at the end hurt. Couldn’t ask for more effort, though losses like that sting because we should have won today.

Good effort.

Turner was non existent. Hartung his worst game in North colours. Goldy indefensible today. BBB the poorest I’ve seen him. He really needs to work on his leading patterns. He led Rance right to the areas he wanted to be.

And yet we matched them!

On a side note, I wouldn’t mind seeing Razor Ray’s freekicks today. He massacred us

Have lacked class and poise inside 50 all game, not so much directly on the scoreboard (until the last quarter anyway) but just have not taken our opportunities nor made the right decisions.

We outworked the best and hardest working team in the comp but in the end it was a lack of quality that was the difference. It was best summed up by Cunnington who had 31 CP! but didn't always use the ball well.

Report the posts and they'll be dealt with accordingly

Any opposition posters hoping for a light run - don't

I said on the richmond board, I seriously rate Cunnington. Absolute star.

Im happy to be proved wrong (tipped your lads for bottom 2). Great brand of footy, TOUGH as nails mids. Majek I reckon AA squad at least this year. Chin up North, no one thought you'd be any good this year but you've stuck it right up all the doubters.

Keep up the good work, love to see you guys play finals this year :thumbsu:

Feel free to delete this post if you want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back