Autopsy vs Snort Powder

Remove this Banner Ad

How we played a rucked forward instead of him, a natural forward who won the Liston last year.

Brad is a disgrace. Picking guys because they have an older birth certificate.

Have been saying for a while, Larkey will be a very good forward. Tall, quick, great kick and a natural forward.

Team did enough to take some of the spotlight off the club and Brad.

And really isn't that what footy is all about? Turning in just enough effort to keep the journos off their back.

Call another crisis meeting the first one didn't work.

BBB, and I’ll be howled down, is next to useless. What is he doing? Starts behind his man every time and ends up there is a contest. FFS Browny, mix it the faaaaaark up mate.

May as well play Larkey and Wood as the two keys next week.
Progressive coach would do it
We’ll just keep it status quo until confidence is shot and affected players are right out of form

Out - Hrovat, Hall, Cunnington (likely 1 week), McDonald (knee). Could easily rest Macmillan but Murphy been injured.

In - Higgins, Scott? not sure before VFL

Larkey. Great game. Must continue to get games into him, but not a gift. He is up to it and has earned them. Made wood look good too by getting him a better match up that allowed him to get on his bike.

TT - jet.

LDU - gets caught but hope he never stops taking them on. As he develops he will embarrass the opposition.

Turner and Zurhaar - great high pressure games. Love a touch more polish from them both.

Hrovat and Wright I think are done.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I said this in the game thread, but Cunnington is carrying this team as much as Carey used to. He can;t spread and can't chase. Will LDU be a player by the time Cunnington starts to decline? Im not sure.

Only positives were the young players who showed a lot. Thomas, Larkey. Zuhaar was our best forward.

We're finding out things. Wright is done, Hrovat is done, Ziebell is not a mid, Hall is...yeesh. Macmillan is a nothing footballer. Anderson and Turner will carry the flag.

Polec looked like he was walking off with the Port players. Not a good look.

1-5 that’s all that matters, don’t wanna hear about “improved effort”.

Nick Larkey a big positive. Tarryn Thomas tracking nicely. LDU is trying to take it on but is getting caught a bit atm, I hope he’s encouraged to keep cracking in it was a problem for Cunners early and he was better for it.

Skills were shithouse particularly in that first half, same problem every week.

Another game and still no ****ing clue what our game plan looks like.

A good crack in the last quarter and Port taking the foot off the gas has made that result look better then what it was.

No guarantee vs the Blues next week.

Based on what I have seen this year the only side Port are better than in the top 8 is Fremantle. They are making up the numbers.

Much better effort by our guys, we were murdered by the umpiring, and shot ourselves in the foot as usual.

If Cunnington doesn't win this medal, they're not fair dinkum. BOG easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good:
Larkey
Thomas
Wood (except for goal kicking)
Atley
Cunnington
Ziebell
Pittard
Zurharr (except for goal kicking)
Goldy had a decent crack I thought.
At least fighting it out.

Bad:
Skills
Confidence is down team wide
Coach is pretty clueless
Dumont
Wright
Polec
Brown

Truly ******* Awful:
Team cohesion - we only really took the game on when it was over, and yet somehow got into a position where we could have won if everything went right.
MacMillan
Aaron Hall - in the last few minutes he just didn't give a yelp in several crucial contests, where one more goal might have just shaken them.
A win would have papered over the cracks but would have been one for the ages.
There is a talented ******* team in there, with a good mix of youth and experience across all lines. New coach and we'd be a top 4 threat I reckon.

Having a look at the fixture, we may legit not have the #1 pick in the mid season draft.

Melbourne have Hawks, Suns, Eagles (A), Giants (H) by the end of Rnd 10.

We have the Blues, Cats, Swans (Tassie) and Dogs.

Carlton have the Hawks, Roos, Pies, Giants, Saints.

Fair chance Melbourne will be bottom come Rnd 10.

Not a good look.
Really?

Bloke probably regrets the lemon he's been sold in us yet still gave a bit tonight and your gonna complain about him chatting to blokes from the opposition.

You know what's not a good look?

1-5.

Polec could kiss Boak in the centre square for all i care.

I said this in the game thread, but Cunnington is carrying this team as much as Carey used to. He can;t spread and can't chase. Will LDU be a player by the time Cunnington starts to decline? Im not sure.

Only positives were the young players who showed a lot. Thomas, Larkey. Zuhaar was our best forward.

We're finding out things. Wright is done, Hrovat is done, Ziebell is not a mid, Hall is...yeesh. Macmillan is a nothing footballer. Anderson and Turner will carry the flag.

Polec looked like he was walking off with the Port players. Not a good look.

As my old man whose a Lions fan said, Polec is a mercenary, nothing more nothing less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back