Autopsy vs St Kilda // Rd 16, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

For those critical of Scooter I think Bruce was simply a bad match up for him. Bruce has a massive size advantage and couldn’t have been playing much better than he did. Hell he even outbodied Taz on the lead at one point.

Scooter was excellent once the change was made and seemed to mark everything that came his way in the last.

Man you're 100% correct after the game Scotty apparently said Bruce was too big for him. No harm done at days end of course

Thought it was a solid win. Nothing more or less.

I am annoyed by letting the Saints back in it with their intensity following, but to absorb that intensity and put them away shows we can rely on a bit of class to finish teams off. They were dreadful with their field kicking and relied on easy exits out of the contests. Which we denied for most of the part.

The interesting thing about this side is the mystery as to where it sits. I have no ******* clue!

Man you're 100% correct after the game Scotty apparently said Bruce was too big for him. No harm done at days end of course
4 cm and 5kg? Scooter has beaten bloked bigger in the past, he is older now i guess. Bruce was just playing really well.

4 cm and 5kg? Scooter has beaten bloked bigger in the past, he is older now i guess. Bruce was just playing really well.

Scott D. Thompson
Height 193 cm Weight 96 kg

Josh Bruce
Height 197 cm Weight 101 kg

I think that size difference is significant, especially when the ball comes in quick or high. Bruce was as big as I've seen him too wouldn't be surprised if he's more ate the 104-5 kilo mark.

Scott D. Thompson
Height 193 cm Weight 96 kg

Josh Bruce
Height 197 cm Weight 101 kg

I think that size difference is significant, especially when the ball comes in quick or high. Bruce was as big as I've seen him too wouldn't be surprised if he's more ate the 104-5 kilo mark.

Bruce is a good player who had a day out. It happens. He was shooting straight as well. The fact that we won well despite this speaks volumes about how we’re travelling right now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Word out of StKilda is that the respect level for Cunners is through the roof , they did everything possible to stop him on the weekend and in their eyes he still had a very , very good game . Also he was stiff not to get a few free kicks in the tagging process.
I also loved that it was them that put the Archer/Ziebell video comparison out there.

Bruce is a good player who had a day out. It happens. He was shooting straight as well. The fact that we won well despite this speaks volumes about how we’re travelling right now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Totally. He was on.

He was having an reverse-McKernan* game. Timing his runs and jumps perfectly.

* For the youngsters, when Corza was good he was very very good. But when he was bad he could run under a ball for Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back