Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since you asked me a question (loaded as it is with venom and bile) I guess I'll give you answer.
I'm pretty proud of the Essendon supporter base actually. As you say yourself, you and many other feeble supporters of many clubs would have given up in similar circumstances. I'm not going to engage in an argument about the rights and wrongs of the saga, except to say there were (IMO) many more wrongs inflicted on the club, its players, officials and supporters than any wrong done by the club. Argue if you like, but it's a long argument neither of us are going to win if you want to go down that path.
The Essendon supporter base stuck fat. 2016 was a proud year for us. If you don't understand that, it's because you're not an Essendon supporter.
I don't mind the majority of North supporters, or the majority of supporters of all the other clubs. But some of the ferals on here are a disgrace to themselves.
Sheedy could always con the fools!!! 😂 😂

At the end of the day " Drug Cheats"
Systematically doped.

And were meant to forgive and get over it. IIRC due to multiple infractions the entire club could have been sat out of the competition. They went light.

They are a stain on the competition. They will forever be a black mark on the league.

I also love the argument of 'oh your club wouldn't have stuck like we stuck.' What we'd have stuck is the bloke who lead us there's head on a pike out the front of Arden St. That's what we would have stuck.

Here Essendon, have this year off to serve your penalties (you were never going to win the flag this year anyway) and you can have a #1 pick at the end of it as way of an official "sorry mate" from the league.

That's called whipping with a feather duster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back