Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how they go in Adelaide when their three best midfielders suddenly switch jumpers and play for the other side.

That giant lummox Walker will take advantage of Hurley having to spend time in the Byron Pickett Memorial Home for Footballers Who Have Had Recent Encounters With Cameron Zurhaar.

Well it's Monday and I am still pissed. I cant believe we lost to these campaigners. I don't know how other supporters saw it but it didn't look like we came out and played like we have the last 5 weeks. Those 5 weeks we were ruthless when it came to hunting the ball and the opposition. Against these pricks it looked like we went back to playing the BS game plan.

All week we heard how * wouldn't be able to handle our hardness (they are the softest team in the comp) and how they were simulating training to handle our pressure. It makes me wonder if our coaching staff got a little too cute. Did they think that * are preparing for our hardness so lets do something else and catch them off guard. Well that worked out well didn't it? FFS if it aint broke don't fix it. We should have pummelled them from the first bounce and they would have wilted.

We let them play it their way for more than half the match, and still only lost by a kick.

Hopefully a good learning experience for Rhyce.

Selection will be interesting for the rest of the year as we have have players in our 12-22 bracket that would be 20-30th picked on other lists. Hope to see more from these blokes, it'll be important to find out who can consistently play in our structures and contribute.

Really felt like if any one of Wood, Higgins or Garner was in the game we would have looked miles better. Z Clarke did a great job contesting our long kicks but I reckon if we had the option of going to Mase like usual that would not have happened.

Well it's Monday and I am still pissed. I cant believe we lost to these campaigners. I don't know how other supporters saw it but it didn't look like we came out and played like we have the last 5 weeks. Those 5 weeks we were ruthless when it came to hunting the ball and the opposition. Against these pricks it looked like we went back to playing the BS game plan.

All week we heard how * wouldn't be able to handle our hardness (they are the softest team in the comp) and how they were simulating training to handle our pressure. It makes me wonder if our coaching staff got a little too cute. Did they think that * are preparing for our hardness so lets do something else and catch them off guard. Well that worked out well didn't it? FFS if it aint broke don't fix it. We should have pummelled them from the first bounce and they would have wilted.

Lol. I agree with you, Wayne. I’m not sure Hurley would agree with us though. You tag Cunnington, you have to be prepared to sacrifice your firstborn. If Benny doesn’t get you, Cam will.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

True. All week at training I am told they had guys flattening Shiel, Merrett and McGrath after they had gotten rid of the ball.
mate if we actually went out to flatten shiel, merrett and McGrath as you state, your club would have run out of your allocated uber vouchers for the week as you would have been rushing your players to the hospital for scans at an alarming rate. consider yourselves lucky that NMFC was in a charitable mood. Don't forget every dollar saved counts for your club. Legal proceeding can get really expensive.

Disappointed but so much upside.
We played the first and last well, I think we got suckered into playing Essendon's run and gun in the 2nd and third and should have thrown the clamps on them hard as we did in the last.
It's fair to say I have been a Luke McDonald detractor over the journey, but I was very disappointed to hear he's out for the season.
Luke has played some good footy recently and did a good job on Tippa all things considered. It felt like he had just started to turn the corner and play first-rate footy.
Overall I felt the Dons played the best they could, while we were stuck in second gear for much of the game. A few tweaks and we will be back in the winner circle me thinks.

BigRed

mate if we actually went out to flatten shiel, merrett and McGrath as you state, your club would have run out of your allocated uber vouchers for the week as you would have been rushing your players to the hospital for scans at an alarming rate. consider yourselves lucky that NMFC was in a charitable mood. Don't forget every dollar saved counts for your club. Legal proceeding can get really expensive.

Ummm……………...I don't think you really want to start a discussion about the relative financial resources of our two clubs, do you???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm……………...I don't think you really want to start a discussion about the relative financial resources of our two clubs, do you???
We don’t have the same access to the drug trade that you* do.

Well it's Monday and I am still pi**ed. I cant believe we lost to these campaigners. I don't know how other supporters saw it but it didn't look like we came out and played like we have the last 5 weeks. Those 5 weeks we were ruthless when it came to hunting the ball and the opposition. Against these pricks it looked like we went back to playing the BS game plan.

don't know what game you watched but north were as hard as any other game they've played.

and in fact we did come out and play like we had the last 5 weeks, it was the 2nd and 3 quarters that let us down....

27 million members and no finals wins for about 15 years.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I watched the game and am simply expressing my opinion...

Not saying I am right, its my opinion.

I feel if we had slowed it down and one of our players had faked a cramp, etc...

And wasted time and run the clock down....

I reckon we would have won yesterday.
all fair and well, and i reckon if we hadn't have let them have 90 percent of the possession in the 3rd we prolly would have won, come to think about it if my aunty had a deep voice she would likely be my uncle. taz kicked a few down the line late in the game, would also have only have needed BBB and larks to have clunked one and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

It’s the same narrative every year!
- Stringers a $*** bloke
- Team of soft downhill skiers
- Finals drought
- Drugs, Drugs, Drugs and more Drugs

What’s in the latest bag of excuses?
- Our outs hurt us (We have them too)
- Our selections this week hurt us
- McDonalds injury hurt us (Call it even with Hurley)
- Umpiring killed us

I thought it was a good hard fought game! Unfortunately for you guys there’s no bragging rights this week.
Suck it up like a champion and move on. BB on fire and kicks a bag of 6, take some positives out of it.
Stop crying like a little B****, unfortunately the minority of BigFooty supporters give the club you love so much a bad rep.
Another year without the Chockies Boo F***ing Hoo, the better team won. Until next year....Kanga, Kanga, Kanga

True. All week at training I am told they had guys flattening Shiel, Merrett and McGrath after they had gotten rid of the ball.
That was until Merrett started bawling his eyes out like he had to go see the old nurse in the portables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back