Autopsy vs * - Rd 6, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

There's only so much that can be done with the players, but 4 losses in a row where the plan seems to be to continually kick long to contests, its clear to see the opposition is feasting on us, surely shaw should have changed up the instructions? If not, we might've picked up brad 2.0...

we're taking our medicine.

no longer in the vortex of 6-10.

Bye Campbell. I know he's a good clubman and that's invaluable but his time at the top level is done.

So too Hall.

Anyone know who the top 5 kids in this years draft going to be? Honestly, it's time to play the kids, experiment and work out who should and shouldn't be on the list going forward.

Does anyone have a list of the players out of contract at year end so we can start putting lines through names?

Come in peace.

Just want to acknowledge your stalwart in Goldstein. Deadset gun needs to be talked more in the same category as Grundy and Gawn.

Dont know what special awards NMFC has but needs to be recognised once he does finishes up!

He's an absolute gun isn't he. Went in at every contest despite the situation. Admirable effort.

Honestly this loss wasn't too bad.

Horrendously out of form and playing on a slippery surface. Saad & McGrath despite having a fair amount of the ball were not damaging at all, so in theory our game plan worked. McDonald did a great job on Shiel and our defence as a unit stood up pretty well.

The negatives are obviously our delivery inside 50 & individual skill error. We really miss Larkey in that sense. We also need to stop the easy exits out of our fwd 50, so hopefully kanye is ready to go soon as he is able to bring that pressure.

Andrew Mc Garth, “we knew if we got to the outside we would be ok”.

North recruiting team “if we add another inside player, we might just go all the way”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we add another inside player maybe we can prevent them from ever going outside....

nah we best not give our recruiters ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there still time to call Brad Scott? Jamie Macmillan in the centre higgens back pocket and Marley Williams full forward plus trade Ben Brown for a packet of salt and vinegar chips because im over giving a fu@# what happens next. 👍

Worsfold knew exactly how we were going to play, prepared for it and we lost. Shaw out-coached once again.

Devon Smith "it is a bit a rivalry game for them, it's just another game for us". Smug prick but that is what we get serving up this sh*t.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shaw is showing some really worrying traits in the last few weeks.

I was on board, but * that I’m jumping off until he shows me we are fairdinkum at the selection table and we piss off this garbage bomb forward to nothing game style.

Players are definitely underdone. We gave it our all in the first half and * finished us off in the last. They haven't won a 4th quarter until now.

We're just not good enough, lack pace and forwards have no chance.

Honestly this loss wasn't too bad.

Horrendously out of form and playing on a slippery surface. Saad & McGrath despite having a fair amount of the ball were not damaging at all, so in theory our game plan worked. McDonald did a great job on Shiel and our defence as a unit stood up pretty well.

The negatives are obviously our delivery inside 50 & individual skill error. We really miss Larkey in that sense. We also need to stop the easy exits out of our fwd 50, so hopefully kanye is ready to go soon as he is able to bring that pressure.

Only this is that I feel like this was the game we made a stand to stem the bleeding. It didn't work.

Four losses in a row is about the worst we had under Scott.

Right now we get to see how far down we go. It could be very far.

Well a few things stood out:
We look much better with less slower players in the team
We can only cover for one and that's Cunnington.
Aaron Hall is finished, hack kicks cost us more than one goal
We don't get any run from our half backs, Jmac, Marley,Hayden, Pittard need to offer more.
Brown and Campbell down work, but we knew this going into the game.

All in all the usual our top players play well and the stragles keep us down.
Goldy, Simpkin, CZ, Tarrant, Walker all good along with Lmac who is now 2/2 as a tagger.

Would have liked more from Polec, Atley and Ahern.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back