Racing W.S Cox Plate 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love some of the logic around this race

Happy Clapper - Epsom winner and ok 2nd in Craven Plate
Humidor - dominant Makybe Diva/placed Turnbull/Top 5 CC

Both going rubbish

RS - Beaten 3.5 and 2.5l last two starts in 3yo grade in what looks an appalling crop

READY TO EXPLODE!!!!

I love some of the logic around this race

Happy Clapper - Epsom winner and ok 2nd in Craven Plate
Humidor - dominant Makybe Diva/placed Turnbull/Top 5 CC

Both going rubbish

RS - Beaten 3.5 and 2.5l last two starts in 3yo grade in what looks an appalling crop

READY TO EXPLODE!!!!

I liked RS last run considering you were no chance that day unless you were leading or on the inside rail

I liked RS last run considering you were no chance that day unless you were leading or on the inside rail

It was a nice run for a Carbine Club - but he is going into a Cox Plate. The Godolphin horse didn't have too much issue storming down the middle of the track.

The bias seemed to change for the last few races. Before that it seemed fairly noticable to me.

Interesting given the Godolphin horse was in the same race as RS - perhaps it changed mid race ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You honestly dont think there was any bias that day?

Regardless, RS run was strong considering she didn't have much luck. I basically rate her as a place chance based on process of elimination. The 3 donkeys of the field immediately come out, i thought Happy Clappers run last start was very disappointing against an ordinary field. I doubt she can run a strong 2000m and will struggle to run a place. Dont know what to think of Humidor? Perhaps forgive one last time? Gailo Chop and Folkswood will be competitive.

You honestly dont think there was any bias that day?

Regardless, RS run was strong considering she didn't have much luck. I basically rate her as a place chance based on process of elimination. The 3 donkeys of the field immediately come out, i thought Happy Clappers run last start was very disappointing against an ordinary field. I doubt she can run a strong 2000m and will struggle to run a place. Dont know what to think of Humidor? Perhaps forgive one last time? Gailo Chop and Folkswood will be competitive.
For sure there was bias but Kementari in the Guineas ran on quite well.

Yet conceded late to the winner.

RS finished off really strongly. I'm happy to follow especially with no weight and i rate Yendall.

It has no weight because its WFA!!!!!!! It's a complete myth that its 'well in' - on exposed form its actually terribly in. You are basically jumping out of the ground and improving 5 lengths on nothing

#guessing

It has no weight because its WFA!!!!!!! It's a complete myth that its 'well in' - on exposed form its actually terribly in. You are basically jumping out of the ground and improving 5 lengths on nothing

#guessing

Don't back it mate. And when RS runs a place you can make all the excuses in the world.

But there is no way i am leaving a 3 year old out of my multi's in a Cox Plate.

Don't back it mate. And when RS runs a place you can make all the excuses in the world.

But there is no way i am leaving a 3 year old out of my multi's in a Cox Plate.

Solid form analysis :thumbsu:

About 1% of me, probably less, eould like to see Winx go under tomorrow. Especially to bad luck. The reason being just for triggering, melts and dead set bedlam it would set off on these forums and around the country. Thankfully though, 99% of me would be devastated if it doesn't salute quite comfortable for its 3rd Cox Plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.