Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the game last night, I think the Hawkings belting Rohan part is plain wrong.

On 2 occasions when Hawkings kicked goals, he and Rohan were hugging and fondling each other like newlyweds on their honeymoon.

He's a good player!!!

https://i.insider.com/53eccec469beddaa722af1d8?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

i follow Amie on insta who’s quite active and usually very doting towards Gary.. reports indicate that it happened weeks ago.. this years Father’s Day she only posted about her dad.. considering she’s given birth to Sadie recently you’d have expected a glowing post for Gary like the one from 2019.. mixed with some of the quotes she’s put up it seems pretty evident

Last edited:
someone is bonking a female staff, is this the end of the world stuff? Jesus christ, stringer was ******* a yr 11 schoolgirl, underaged. This would be considered grooming and series misconduct of he was a teacher yet as a footballer, no issue. The female staff is an adult right so what's the issue. People can say but but but, he is married or with gf/partner. Who gives a s**t, which rich 20 something haven't had an affiar or three. What's the point of living if you don't have some fun as a 20 something with a few million.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there's a hot physio in the hub with the whole team and she chooses to have a dalliance with Gary Rohan? Gary F...in Rohan?

Some things defy basic common sense.
He's finally scored in September though

FFS that joke has already been used 100 times in this thread!*

*Which is alright, don’t mind it, it’s a ripper. Would hear it again.
FFS that joke has already been used 100 times in this thread!*

*Which is alright, don’t mind it, it’s a ripper. Would hear
Out of character to be this hard in September?

Can confirm that Rohan has started a relationship with a Geelong staff member in the Hub and has officially left his wife.
Cannot confirm the Hawkins part is true but I highly doubt it.
Officially he reckons? Seems as though it's BAU for the Rohan clan, both plastered all over eachothers instagram. Give me a spell!

Can confirm that Rohan has started a relationship with a Geelong staff member in the Hub and has officially left his wife.
Cannot confirm the Hawkins part is true but I highly doubt it.

I can confirm the earth is rectangular, JFK is still alive attending Trump rallies and Elvis left earth to perform a benefit gig on Uranus.

Nobody in this thread "confirming" anything means a single ******* thing unless they can demonstrate some evidence

I do worry for the future of mankind when bigfooty posters think adding "I can confirm" to the front of something gives it gravitas. o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back