Media W100SH - The Queen of Coney Island

Remove this Banner Ad

wLtsYxJ.jpg

Wooshette - 100 of the most loyal games ever seen.

I often think about Wooshy as being a more masculine version of myself, she has a tongue that could literally slice bread, she has a heart so large that she had to grow a second chest to store it and she is as loyal as the most loyalist dog in the world, Snoopy.

I put it on record today that I love Wooshette. And no, not in a sickly way, I just love everything she represents. I count being able to play alongside her for this milestone game as one of my highest achievements in the league. And I give thanks and I imagine so does the rest of her team. And I don't say that lightly, the Warriors are her team. The league has had some pretty good female posters since it began but none other has had the impact of Wooshette, she will be known as the first female SFA player to actually be able to consistently go toe-to-toe with us mere males but to actually best us, often.

Now that I have sufficiently sucked up to her hopefully she will sleep with me. Oh wait, that's just a fallacy of the internet and not actually a thing.

Such is the respect from the league towards Wooshy she capped off a great S26 by being named VC of the ALL SFA team. She was also one of the first picked in the team, and was very nearly named Captain. Her leadership skills are undeniable and her ability to create a team environment without #scandals is second to none, the Warriors are her family and in return she is adored by her loyal teammates. The Warriors also have a very strong No Dickheads policy that was in effect up until around mid S26. She is a steadfast traditionalist of the customs of the league, but she isn't some veteran bore against change, just doesn't see the need of change for changes sake. She has a very strong banter game and doesn't suffer fools, something that is rampant in the league currently so this gives her plenty of victims to feast upon. She is a core member of the #VagGang, A CNW Life Member, A pr0n star, but she is not a CIW premiership player. Yet.

So this week against the Wonders, the Warriors matriarch runs out for game 100. The Warriors will be donning a commemorative guernsey celebrating this milestone. As modeled below.

o2e0kx6.jpg

So here's to #W100SH and her first 100 games and to hopefully at least 100 more. Thanks Woosh. We :hearts: You.

xyNdtei.png

Congratulations Wooshette.

Some of the women who visit this place would do well to watch how you go about it.

You're a :star:

Couldn't ask for a better Captain.

Couldn't meet a lovelier person.

Cant wait till she retires so I don't have to play this stupid game anymore.

Thank you, it's taken me 7 seasons but I'm finally here!
I love the Warriors because of the people in it, I stay here because of the people in it, I care too much because of the people in it.
The Warriors are the **** and loyalty isn't even a question, this is my home on the internetz and you guys and gals are family. I'd LOVE a premiership only because there's players that really really deserve it, it will happen but until then we will keep slogging away and trying to bring people here who enjoy the League and try to get what it's actually about. Each to their own though, the Warriors have our own identity and culture and others don't really always like it, but I love that about us and I try to uphold it without being a 'dinosaur' or losing my integrity, which is important to me.

Love the graphics and I finally have a worthy av :thumbsu:
Love my team mates dearly and look forward to another 100 as a Mighty Warrior!
Thank you for this lovely surprise :) :hearts:

As for the League, best board on BF bar none with the best mix of people and though I'm into the whole 'real team real rivalries thing' outside of that most of you I have a real affection for and have no problem showing it. I'm in genuine awe of Mobbs creation and the people who work hard behind the scenes to uphold it.
Thanks SFA X

Couldn't ask for a better Captain.

Couldn't meet a lovelier person.

Cant wait till she retires so I don't have to play this stupid game anymore.
I'm dragging you to the f***ing grave with me and you know it.

And congrats Wooshette, you're a star. I'll echo the words of Maxi, there are quite a few here, male and female, who could learn a lot from the way you go about it.

Have a great game, hope you're BOG and lose by a point. (you can't beat self interest, at least you know it's trying).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m suprised Woosh hasn’t played 100 games yet, always think of her as a 200 gamer.
Yea I should be 150 but I skipped a few along the way. Just glad I've talked myself into coming back season after season no matter what because this place is very spechal to me.

Should probably add that I of course didn't do the graphics, I can barely use paint. These were provided by the super talented TheInjuryFactory.

Should probably add that I of course didn't do the graphics, I can barely use paint. These were provided by the super talented TheInjuryFactory.
Yeah I figured lol, he's been such an asset to us and you have as well. Thank you both for being a big part of me rejuvinating my enthusiasm once again to lead the club this season. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have such awesome people around me.

Congrats Wooshette, you've been a loverly adversary over the seasons. Your inappropriateness, loyalty, and steadfastness is a delight. To think we could have been team-mates if you hadn't ignored me completely back in the day.

Great write up too pantskyle

Congrats Wooshette, you've been a loverly adversary over the seasons. Your inappropriateness, loyalty, and steadfastness is a delight. To think we could have been team-mates if you hadn't ignored me completely back in the day.

Silver linings :thumbsu:

I have an intriguing way with words, in fact I am second to none, I am the official poet laureate of the league.

I want to give a shout out to Frankston Rover and BigJoeD_ who brought me here, allowed me to grow into my own identity without shoving me in any directions and gave me a lot of laughs and even a few tears. I miss Frankie dreadfully, he is the number 1 reason I have this almost pathological commitment to this club..certainly an addiction...he showed me how to have fun at the same time as treating it like a real sport with rules, traditions and cultures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back