Universal Love WA Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Just wanted to quickly start a thread thanking the WA Blues for a great little soirée last weekend for the Essendon game. For all us orphans out in the Wild West, they do a fantastic job.

I highly encourage all WA Blues fans to get down to their functions; the lads and ladies put a lot of effort in to make the get togethers a good time for all.

Last weeks get together was made even better by the fact I also happened to win the raffle (a signed Carlton guernsey and 40 bucks of drink vouchers - woohoo!).

Big :thumbsupemoji: from the (long suffering) girlfriend and I.

I also want to echo Malifice's sentiments.

I spent a lot of time watching the games at the odin for a number of years and the WA Blues always put on a great show. Unfortunately with two youngsters its makes it hard to get down there as much as I would like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've lost every single game I have been to the Odin to watch. I can't bring myself to ever go back, the place is better off without me

As soon as the GF went to the toilet last weekend we kicked three in a row in the 4th.

My plan going forwards is to get her as drunk as I can as quick as I can so she's off to the toilet as much as possible.

Clearly it works for us.

As soon as the GF went to the toilet last weekend we kicked three in a row in the 4th.

My plan going forwards is to get her as drunk as I can as quick as I can so she's off to the toilet as much as possible.

Clearly it works for us.
Sounds like a winning strategy!!
What could possibly go wrong?

He does it to me at the footy as well. I spend half of my day laughing.

Carlton games will do that to you;)

Yo seen I got tagged. I can't take credit for last weekend (Essendon Game) as I was not present, but huge thanks to John and the other guys in the WABlues that managed to ensure the function went off without a hitch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back