State Focus WA Draft Prospects 2022 - WAFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Welcome all to the Women's Draft, Sign & Trade board WAFLW focus thread. This thread will be an info centre for all things WAFLW and the draft prospects related to the competition.

Fixture

To Come

Ladder

To Come

State Hub Members;

To Come

National Academy Members;

Ashleigh Reidy (South Fremantle)
Ella Roberts (Peel Thunder)
Lauren Wakfer (South Fremantle)

2023 Eligible

Georgie Cleaver (East Fremantle)

Biggie, I feel like you'll be able to add far more than anyone else here :tearsofjoy:

WAFC hasn't released much yet, anyone not in the National Academy you think people should be keeping eyes out for?
487BDA1D-02BC-44F2-BDE6-31C5FB1C2929.jpeg

We only just got to chat to her at the end before they pulled her into the rooms, so that was lucky 😂
If you have any more content make sure you put it in the threads too – I'm not specifically looking for anything so it's just whatever comes up on twitter when I happen to log into it.

If you have any more content make sure you put it in the threads too – I'm not specifically looking for anything so it's just whatever comes up on twitter when I happen to log into it.
Haha we have multiple pieces a day generally, but yeah easy. I’m doing a discussion/follow-up of Power Rankings tomorrow based around some mature age prospects. We’ve also got Roberts and Wakfer pieces to go up over the next week (and the rest of the Queensland ones).

Next week we’re starting draft profiles too. I anticipate for the AFLW Draft Guide we’ll end up having around 150 profiles (because we know there’s a large amount of talent to be included on lists) so it will naturally be the largest draft to-date for the womens.
Some full (for the ones we expect get drafted or are close), some smaller (for the mature-agers or roughies with hood
form).

Haha we have multiple pieces a day generally, but yeah easy. I’m doing a discussion/follow-up of Power Rankings tomorrow based around some mature age prospects. We’ve also got Roberts and Wakfer pieces to go up over the next week (and the rest of the Queensland ones).

Next week we’re starting draft profiles too. I anticipate for the AFLW Draft Guide we’ll end up having around 150 profiles (because we know there’s a large amount of talent to be included on lists) so it will naturally be the largest draft to-date for the womens.
Some full (for the ones we expect get drafted or are close), some smaller (for the mature-agers or roughies with hood
form).
No worries! Happy for all that sort of thing to be posted, just make sure links are accompanied by some sort of key quote or synopsis that people can respond to without having to open the links (links for further details, not clickbait). A lot of the RMC tweets tend to have that bit of context in them anyway, but yeah – rules is rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to chat with a real unknown roughie type. Apparently goes alright at footy.

Ella's going to have plenty of time to read this, now in isolation.

Apparently she can evade players, not so much viruses :( Was looking forward to her playing this weekend too!

Ella's going to have plenty of time to read this, now in isolation.

Apparently she can evade players, not so much viruses :( Was looking forward to her playing this weekend too!
Sth Freo backline just sighed in relief, if only slightly.

Hopefully shes not hit too hard and bounces straight back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back