Unsolved WA Family Who Vanished - The Nannup doomsday cult

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I had been persuing leads of internet cults with with similar themes to what Gary Felton created with Truth Fellowship. Most were dead ends, or said they didn't suspect Gary Felton was amongst them. In April 2018 I queried this one (pictured). The response was unusual, he locked his witter account, then deleted it. I found an interesting George Papavangelou family trust established In Victoria April 13 2000, which also appeared to of hastily closed up and disappeared from company search records on the internet. I believe it's linked to the Twitter account.

Following those leads and this one http://time-to-choose.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/the-new-call-backup-website.html
I came upon Brother "Gee" who says he's American, but the blogspot domains he's linked to are all .au Australian.

These to me, are active leads, if those hackers want to pursue them further, good luck, but whoever's involved in this Whether George Papavangelou is a real person or an alias is evasive and locks accounts as soon as you ask about the missing people from Nannup.
d5dfd8c8e72cd3881e8c6cbbfcdedca1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk
Good work! vibrations -something her talked about alot!!

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
But what if she was only 15?

Australian police contacted Italian to say it could be Leela and there were many ways the cops could have grabbed a glass or bottle she had a drink from is there was any suggestion she may have been part of a missing family led by a con man, where some of them may have been murdeted.

Anyhow rather than set 28 hackers to randomly troll the Internet to look for them I'd suggest they relook at this case and find out what happened to this English speaking homeless girl and the man who was supposed to be her father.
So many times, if Police just went that little bit further!!
I think the hackers are a great idea, thinking outside the box. Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Red , That is interesting , you are one of those sleuths
No.
And they're not sleuths.
They are employed people, taught how to use tools, and directed by others as to what to do. They are only motivated by monetary reward and ego. Tradies.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
No.
And they're not sleuths.
They are employed people, taught how to use tools, and directed by others as to what to do. They are only motivated by monetary reward and ego. Tradies.

Give me a group of autistic savants any day, they'll not only find Felton, if he is alive, but compose and score a musical about it.

But, I've searched down every possible incarnation of new ageist troglodyte quackery that fits his MO of grifting a life of leisure of the gullible already.

I would've liked to find them alive, but he's more likely be dead as a dodo IMO. And he is probably responsible for causing the deaths of Leela and Chantelle. Tony might of been responsible for cleaning it up and he couldn't take life on his own in the end, hence the return ticket in the name of Roberts to Northcliffe, where I'd expect all 4 remains will one day be found.

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No.
And they're not sleuths.

Ok sorry am incorrect

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast

5521d691eaa3cf975460411941135860.jpg

Last edited:

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
f442cdd493b9cdc07218f950b8141be1.jpg

f442cdd493b9cdc07218f950b8141be1.jpg

That was a really good episode, had more information in there than I'd read anywhere else before.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

5521d691eaa3cf975460411941135860.jpg
I tried to listen to the above podcast but after about 20 minutes I turned it off. I found their constant laughing and jokes very distracting and disrespectful.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
I tried to listen to the above podcast but after about 20 minutes I turned it off. I found their constant laughing and jokes very distracting and disrespectful.
Yes, I thought "fair dinkum freaks" was descriptive of the theme of their podcasts, but it appears to be a name they've given to themselves.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really is bizarre how 4 people can completely disappear. The use of hackers, is a great idea. lets hope the family get some results.

The quickly scrawled note on the table 'Gone to Brazil' but leaving her purse behind is really sinister. I have no idea what really went on there but I'm thinking even if Brazil was somewhat in the plan, they were taken quickly from the house and they're not in Brazil.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
The quickly scrawled note on the table 'Gone to Brazil' but leaving her purse behind is really sinister. I have no idea what really went on there but I'm thinking even if Brazil was somewhat in the plan, they were taken quickly from the house and they're not in Brazil.
I've always thought it was Tony rather than Simon, that is the blame for their disappearance. IMO, Simon was intending to taking them all to Brazil, but Tony for what ever reason decided he didnt want to go or they didnt want him to go with them, had some sort of falling out with them. Tony's gone ballistic and taken them from the house and done what ever to them. Hence everything left behind and the strange note left on the table. Simon loves the glory of his cult leadership too much to do himself in. Also the main reasoning for blaming Tony is the money from the car sale being left in Chantelles account untouched. Simon would have needed that money and so would have taken it, where as Tony probably would not have been able to access it.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Ask Ian Moone. AKA Sir Laughsalot. It was him who told me. Typo re L name. Fixed now.
Simon Kadwell & families were spirited away from Western Australia in a secret operation. They did not die of suicide in the bush out of Nannup.
I won't bother rehashing. This is the answer to Throaty's latest posts alluding to Low's posts under the non de plume, Sir laughsalot
Shane Low, who writes under the non de plume Sir Laughs a Lot basically jumps into the conspiracy theory that Peter Eyre promoted quite some time ago which had it's genesis in the 1990's that the British Tory party siphoned off a considerable amount of money that was supposedly to be used to pay a ransom to a middle East arms dealer who had hijacked a south african nuclear warhead being shipped to the UK for disassembling. The conspiracy theory took many forms.
Supposedly, Shann is saying that Gary Felton was an MI5 agent and had been sent to Australia to track him down because he downloaded or was sent some file proving all this from an investigator to mind, who was bumped off.
IMO. Total obfuscation.

One must remark upon his other posts though, which accuse the missing Nannup four of interfering with his business in relation to timber licenses and an incredible list of all the people that Shann imagines as doing him wrong ending up as shark food.

Either Shann was on the turps, making up stuff, which seems to have form at upon fishing forums, or there is something there about his own personal dealings with the Nannup four in which he sobers up, realising he might've said too much, and so muddys the waters with a conspiracy theory involving Simon Kadwell being an MI5 agent, and the four being spirited out of Australia

Last edited:
Back