WA Government to cull all sharks over 3 metres in length

Remove this Banner Ad

I did a night dive off the barrier reef once, and saw a sleeping turtle , it looked so serene just floating there with its head in a bubble. it was delicious.

( last sentence just kidding ).
I knew you were kidding because they taste like s**t. You have to beat them to a bloody pulp before you kill them just to make the meat soft enough to eat. I prefer baby koalas myself.

You do realise that Tiger sharks eat lots of turtles, although obviously part of the natural food chain. People that get upset about possible bicatch (which currently hasn't even actually happened yet), conveniently forget that those sharks that have been destroyed, would have probably killed far more of those potential bicatch species anyway. Nice emotive picture tho.

Wasn't aware we were targeting undersized tiger sharks, if it ain't a target then by definition is biocatch.

Or are we at the point of "any evil shark will do"

1897910_655832737788578_1822759613_n.jpg

Why is this in the Australian political forum? Does the moderator think Australia owns the sharks?

1897910_655832737788578_1822759613_n.jpg

Why is this in the Australian political forum? Does the moderator think Australia owns the sharks?

Didn't you know? The ones that are getting culled just hang out in front of the popular swimming beaches. Its not like they can swim hundreds of km a day.

“Yeah, personally I get pretty tired of hearing hippies telling us that we shouldn’t kills sharks,” Mr Jervis said.

“Well one just tried to kill my friend.”

Mates don't leave there mates behind like he did.This guys opinion is worthless.

The damage to Mr McLeod’s board, however, meant that the other two surfers were able to catch a wave and he found himself alone.

“Because my board was stuffed I couldn’t catch that wave,

These guys were two kilometers offshore on surfboards in an area sharks had recently been reported in.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-south-australia/story-fni6uo1m-1226917745649

That definition does not relate to killing of humans as has been insinuated that you can murder an animal.
Yeah, I know, but seeing as how you were being pedantic and all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back