State of Origin WA SoO Thread - The Sandgropers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
Its heading towards that time of year again. State of Origin is upon us.

For those who live in WA or are originally from WA then sign up below if your keen on pulling on the black and gold and doing WA proud! We have a rich history in this competition but have had a lean run of late so its time to redeem ourselves and win back what is rightfully ours!.

To sign up please provide the following:

Name:
Preferred position #1:
Preferred position #2
Preferred position #3

Get amongst it! CARN SANDGROPERS!!!

CURRENT WA SQUAD (Captain/s TBA)

1. peterss
2. ljp
3. The Reaper
3. Tayl0r
4. WingardFest
5. BrownBottle*
6. Mr Eagle
7. Snappy!
8. Tarkyn_24

In, keen for my first crack at SoO!

Name: Wingardfest (will be changing back to Noobz0r as soon as I figure out how to do it)

Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: HBF
Preferred Position 3: HFF

I don't really care where I play though!

I be a sandgroper. Can one play SOO having never played a season?

At the peak of my powers I was a David O'Connell style legendary CHF

Yes I think you can, will have to check with boncer first though to get the all clear.

I be a sandgroper. Can one play SOO having never played a season?

At the peak of my powers I was a David O'Connell style legendary CHF

Yes I think you can, will have to check with boncer first though to get the all clear.

Last season I played SOO after being brought back to the league after a several year absence by the GCR expansion bid.

Snappy! Tarkyn_24
Two other sandgropers

Why? :( I prefer this name.
I feel like another posters sidekick, they have a very similar username haha. It was only ever going to be temporary after the Port collective blew our loads after the last showdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last season I played SOO after being brought back to the league after a several year absence by the GCR expansion bid.

Snappy! Tarkyn_24
Two other sandgropers

I debuted in last years SOO.

There are many people that debuted in last seasons SoO. Quarter of the Royals did. And some of those royals haven't played in season 16.

You guys were all signed to a club though whereas I don't think Brown Bottle is. I'm more than happy to have Brown Bottle on the team I just thought I'd double check first.

You guys were all signed to a club though whereas I don't think Brown Bottle is. I'm more than happy to have Brown Bottle on the team I just thought I'd double check first.

I'm fairly certain it's fine... Didn't Jobe have no team but was signed to play SoO?

sandgroper.jpg

Truly a godless killing machine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back