WA....the place to be for violence!

Remove this Banner Ad

I can assure you that the terms white c**** and black c**** are dispensed equally out here.

Very, very common term.

Too true. Unfortunately the slow police response come as no surprise. They seem to like to leave the matter to be sorted out before they get there.

A long time ago we had three carloads at our home as we were due for a bashing and the next door neighbor had to go and phyically go and get the Sarge.

4.30AM Christmas day 2005 My neighbor & I were doing battle with a group that came to square up after we busted a bloke breaking in at 3.30.

No coppers arrived at all until we rang them at 8:30 to see where they were.

Unfortunately this time a man has died while they were leaving things to get sorted out.

The thing is nothing is going to change till tougher sentencing laws are introduced. Nothing. Policy must be made without fear or favour. Liquor licensing laws and indeed consumption laws also need amending.
While we are at it some radical changes need to occur to make parents accountable for their delinquent little bastards they have "raised" and let loose on society.

Too true. Unfortunately the slow police response come as no surprise. They seem to like to leave the matter to be sorted out before they get there.

A long time ago we had three carloads at our home as we were due for a bashing and the next door neighbor had to go and phyically go and get the Sarge.

4.30AM Christmas day 2005 My neighbor & I were doing battle with a group that came to square up after we busted a bloke breaking in at 3.30.

Unfortunately this time a man has died while they were leaving things to get sorted out.

Thats unbelievable.

What the hell is going on with the WA police over there ?

You've got Ben Cousins and co basically doing persians when and where they want without fear of arrest or exposure and then you hear about things like this as well.

Makes you wonder what they are actually doing.

Or is crime so bad over there that they are actually that under-resourced ?

4. Rednecks who want to winge and moan and complain and winge some more. Refuse to come up with any positive solutions or help to do anything about the problems and criticise and winge and moan and complain and bitch and winge some more about the efforts of others.

Rednecks are Americans not Australians, perhaps you might learn the actual history and meaning of the term.

I have a positive solution, **** oof all these leftist tosser judges in the judicial system.

And **** off all these soft **** leftist child rearing methods where the child gets away with blue bloody murder with nothing more than a "I don't appreciate your negativity and I am disappointed with your actions.

Your beloved left are every bit part of todays societies problems.

They have created useless parents en masse.

Rednecks are Americans not Australians, perhaps you might learn the actual history and meaning of the term.

I have a positive solution, **** oof all these leftist tosser judges in the judicial system.

And **** off all these soft **** leftist child rearing methods where the child gets away with blue bloody murder with nothing more than a "I don't appreciate your negativity and I am disappointed with your actions.

damn straight. this softly softly approach to child rearing is a joke. When you let kids get away with whatever they like and show them no consequences for their actions they grow up thinking there will be no consequences for their actions.

If you don't mind me asking, Rip, where is the 'end of the earth'?

Sad, but oh so typical of policing in rural W.A.

As you know Ripper I am 130km's from the nearest town so I don't even bother making a call.

Strangely enough we are in the Yalgoo police district and that is 285km's away. I can't work that out.

However a .243 and shotgun generally do the trick.

well prison isn't a deterrent is it? lynch mob, well I can see that leading to more violence..got your M16 handy in case they turn on you? That's why I started this thread...because what we've got clearly isn't working and from what we've seen in recent times its getting worse.

Er... they already are turning on us, just ask this murdered mans family.

so the obvious place to start is with the family, booze and other reasons why this s**t occurs so frequently.

this sort of solution requires generational change and is a very long term solution. We need a solution now.

damn straight. this softly softly approach to child rearing is a joke. When you let kids get away with whatever they like and show them no consequences for their actions they grow up thinking there will be no consequences for their actions.

plenty of rich folk turn a blind eye too...why? because they've got money and think they are invincible.

of course the local right wing pub owner who's looking to line his pockets with more cash isn't lifting a finger to ensure alcohol is served responsibly, right?

all manner of reasons why this s**t occurs and simply saying its down to the left is rubbish.

Thats unbelievable.

What the hell is going on with the WA police over there ?

You've got Ben Cousins and co basically doing persians when and where they want without fear of arrest or exposure and then you hear about things like this as well.

Makes you wonder what they are actually doing.

Or is crime so bad over there that they are actually that under-resourced ?

A bit of that , combined with Mr McGinty trying to reduce incarceration rates for indigeneous people, add a couple of scardy cats in the force as well, combine that with a soft magistrate and you have a all the repeat offenders running around terrorising everyone.

And despite the myths they are only a minority, they terrorise good honest hardworking blackfella's worse than anyone else.

Removing the power the local JP (with local knowledge) had in sentencing did a lot of damage IMO.

this sort of solution requires generational change and is a very long term solution. We need a solution now.

well a solution now is attacking violence with more violence..which as you well know will only lead to more violence. In the short term its a no-win situation so why not look at the long term options?

I have a news flash for you ASMS...'modern' parenting techniques are just as popular with the right as the left. Strangely my kids know all about the pointy end of my foot making contact with their backsides, and I'm what you would consider a 'leftie'. My kids actually have some manners, and are often complimented by other parents on how polite and considerate they are - if I told these same parents my methods they would be horrified I'm sure.

Sadly, 'modern' parenting is just another 'victory' for populist thinking (a bit like religion!:p).

well a solution now is attacking violence with more violence..which as you well know will only lead to more violence. In the short term its a no-win situation so why not look at the long term options?

Sadly, I think it is probably too late.

Like American gang culture, its simply become too entrenched over many generations now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. vigilante action is about evening out the power imbalance. At the moment all the power is with the violent aboriginals, and that is what can only lead to more violence.

I am not sure what has transpired in the past, but vigilante action could just be a network of mates to call when 3 car loads of thugs roll up on your doorstep and the cops are nowhere to be seen.

Your solution seems to do nothing now and try to improve things in twenty years time. That aint good enough.

I have a news flash for you ASMS...'modern' parenting techniques are just as popular with the right as the left. Strangely my kids know all about the pointy end of my foot making contact with their backsides, and I'm what you would consider a 'leftie'. My kids actually have some manners, and are often complimented by other parents on how polite and considerate they are - if I told these same parents my methods they would be horrified I'm sure.

Sadly, 'modern' parenting is just another 'victory' for populist thinking (a bit like religion!:p).

It can be a battle ensuring kids are brought up with respect at times.

Even something simple like kids addressing adults. When I grew up I never addressed an adult by their first name - always Mr or Mrs whatever, unless they were were really good family friends in which case we referred to them as Uncle or Aunty.

I tried to get my kids to do the same, but often adults will introduce themselves to kids by their first name so I've no hope.

My teenage kids friends just call me and my wife by our christian names.

It's only a little thing but it is indicative that some of the values you try to instill in your own children are often undone by others.

I am not sure what has transpired in the past, but vigilante action could just be a network of mates to call when 3 car loads of thugs roll up on your doorstep and the cops are nowhere to be seen.

What transpired in the past was originally what you stated.

However it quickly turned into a lynch mob mentality where innocent people were being viciously assaulted simply because they were a different colour.

Vigilante groups are magnets for thugs with an axe to grind or an issue to pursue.

Nothing will change this.

A "true lefty" wouldn't even dare consider giving their child a smack.

It can be a battle ensuring kids are brought up with respect at times.

Even something simple like kids addressing adults. When I grew up I never addressed an adult by their first name - always Mr or Mrs whatever, unless they were were really good family friends in which case we referred to them as Uncle or Aunty.

I tried to get my kids to do the same, but often adults will introduce themselves to kids by their first name so I've no hope.

My teenage kids friends just call me and my wife by our christian names.

It's only a little thing but it is indicative that some of the values you try to instill in your own children are often undone by others.
Bizarre isn't it. My oldest is nearly 8, and already calls his schoolmates' parents by their christian names in some instances. It's the same in schools as well. Imagine if we had called Mr Leach "John" or Mr Pate "Arthur", Keyser. Is this a reflection of our desire as adults to appear younger (cooler) than we truly are?

What transpired in the past was originally what you stated.

However it quickly turned into a lynch mob mentality where innocent people were being viciously assaulted simply because they were a different colour.

Vigilante groups are magnets for thugs with an axe to grind or an issue to pursue.

Nothing will change this.

So let me sum up the situation

- A person can't protect themselves, their family or their own property because they are outnumbered by violent "brothers".
- They can't rely on the police for protection because the do not seem to respond.
- They can't rely on their mates because this degenerates into violent vigilante action against innocent people.
- There are no short term solutions.

All they can do is give the aboriginals whatever they demand, run away at the slightest sign of trouble and hope for the best.

So let me sum up the situation

- A person can't protect themselves, their family or their own property because they are outnumbered by violent "brothers".
- They can't rely on the police for protection because the do not seem to respond.
- They can't rely on their mates because this degenerates into violent vigilante action against innocent people.
- There are no short term solutions.

All they can do is give the aboriginals whatever they demand, run away at the slightest sign of trouble and hope for the best.

It would appear that way at present until some sort of generational change is brought into play.

I do, however, have a short term solution that will not sit comfortably with many.

I firmly believe that Tribal Punishment should be re-introduced via legislation.

(It is already unofficially practiced in some communities where the local coppers turn a blind eye).

Funnily enough these communities have a very low crime rate.

It is brutal, bloodthirsty but very effective.

Believe me, if these bastards new that they were going to get a damn good flogging, a spear through the thigh and a hamstring or achilles cut, they would think very carefully before acting.

You don't want to know the punishment for sexual assault.....but you will never do it again. Guaranteed!!

Yep, this is exactly what Bushie and Juddism want. The left cannot understand that most ordinary Australians detest cowardly behaviour - its unaustralian to just let someone kick dirt in your face and not say anything back - thats not what this country is about.

Guys like Bushie and Juddism are like so many left wing males these days: they have become totally emasculinated. These guys have bought so deeply into this politically correct nonsense that they are no longer real men. These lefties would rather run off like yellow belly cowards than defend their family in an argument with some "brothers".

ok tough guy...you put your stupid head on the line against a mob of other thugs and see how well your fair, I'd be walking away, not lining myself up for a date with Bowra & O'dea at 33. Yes its cowardly, but its ****ing stupid to stand there and let yourself be a victim.

sorry if I value my life a little more than you value your own...I'm not one to fight nor do I know how to protect myself adequately in a situation where violence occurs...so I'm more likely to walk away or give them what they want, it might just save my life.

I know you love the personal and political digs..so how about we get 25 of Perth toughest and you come down and show us what you've got, your a big man behind your PC but when it comes down to it, you'd walk away at the first sign of trouble..I can admit it, you can't.

nobody is saying to give in to them, you still haven't figured that out...not sure what goes on in that vacuum of yours but its not a lot, what we've said is that knowing what the brothers get up to why would you hang around waiting for it?

How about this for a novel idea: Every citizen must abide by the same set of laws - no discrimination, no special favours?

how about you genetically fix every human so that we don't have nutcases in the community, how about you fix the liquor laws so that youths aren't out at 3am getting pissed and assaulting anyone that walks past...how about you ****ing get into the real world and understand that undesirables exist in all walks of life.

hell, you named yourself after one of them...and had the cheek too call him a gentleman at the same time. I smell some hypocrisy radiating from your pores Jeff.

You might be a coward, but you need to understand that most Australians are not. Hence, your solution to the "beach cricket murder" (just walk away) will not work. Its not about whether the victim in Gerro should have walked or should have stayed - the fact is that he stayed, and the fact is that 90% of Australian men would do the same thing.

This thread is meant to be about solving WA's crime epidemic (with particular focus of the racist muder in Gerro). I am merely pointing out that your "walking away" appraoch is not a realistic way of solving the crime problem and stopping more racist killings.

I'm not a coward at all, that's not what I said, I said it maybe cowardly for the brothers to attack in numbers, and given that, the safest thing someone like me can do is walk away, why? because I'm no boxer nor am I someone that has been trained in the art of defending themselves, I'm lightly built and have 3 plates in my skull so getting a hit on the head for me is not something I desire...against one I'd attempt to defend myself, but against a few and then upwards of 20, well I think I'd have ended up like Mr Rowe too.

You don't know for a fact that 90% would've stayed, obviously from the article others found the harrassment from the thugs to be excessive and frightening and decided to leave. Most Australian men would do the right thing by their family and that would be packing them up and leaving. Why would you even attempt a fight with your kids and wife around?

its not macho, its not tough...and it usually leads to tragedy.

what should happen? I reckon the Saudis have a good method for something like this, cut their hands off and they'll not be able to inflict crime on innocent victims ever again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back