Unofficial Preview WA Transplant Melbourne Fans, come on down

Remove this Banner Ad

With the WA GF locked in and many, many WA fans very interested, this is your one stop shop to show off your support.

Whether you’re an Eagle or Docker adopting the grand old flag or a dyed in the wool Demon across the Nullarbor, all are welcome!

If you’re using a Dees membership please make sure you go all out in red and blue for the day!

Why you should follow the Dees for the next three weeks:

-
We have some great WA boys you’d like to watch. Luke Jackson and Trent Rivers are both local boys.
- We have generated one of the iconic early Eagles moments:

- We have a former Freo boy in Ed Langdon running around (#PositiveLingers - it’s a movement).
- We have the best beard in football.
- We have the most electric player left in the finals with Kozzy.

Get in here and get on board!

I’m going with my wife who loosely follows Melbourne…Who knew you had a a player called Petraskis? Don’t tell anyone…it’s a secret…go number 5!
Bless her she even went to the Dees online store and bought some merch…which will arrive after the game 😂😬

now, Freo supporters love a good Geelong smashing in finals so do your worst 💪

Would love to go but will be supporting the Dees from lockdown like most of the rest of you. Was 3yo when you last won it. Went to school in Melbourne with a bunch of kids who followed the club Barassi played for, and will be thinking of them over the next few weeks. Go Dees!

Wonder if Jesse will be there on Friday.

Oh and there's this:

Wonder if Jesse will be there on Friday.

Oh and there's this:

That’s fantastic. Good on our WA brothers and sisters. I’m shitty I can’t be there, but it’s great there will be a big crowd

That’s fantastic. Good on our WA brothers and sisters. I’m shitty I can’t be there, but it’s great there will be a big crowd
Hopefully they don’t * it up like last Friday. Apparently it was understaffed so badly that the media manager had to start pulling beers

I had a look at Ticketmaster, there's about 15 wheelchair companion seats scattered around the ground.

One thing about Perth is that if there's something on and it's well publicised, people will turn up. Probably going to be difficult to find Dees merch around the place, given it's always been scarce (because it would sit on the shelves for months at sports stores).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully they don’t fu** it up like last Friday. Apparently it was understaffed so badly that the media manager had to start pulling beers

Yeah they have a decent pool of casuals to draw upon but without more than a week's notice for the match plus uncertainty about what the crowd numbers will be like, I guess they were unprepared. I doubt the same issue will happen this weekend or for the GF.

I went to the first (public) event at the stadium, being Australia v. England ODI, and they ran out of beer at many of the bars before the 1st innings was finished.

Yeah they have a decent pool of casuals to draw upon but without more than a week's notice for the match plus uncertainty about what the crowd numbers will be like, I guess they were unprepared. I doubt the same issue will happen this weekend or for the GF.

I went to the first (public) event at the stadium, being Australia v. England ODI, and they ran out of beer at many of the bars before the 1st innings was finished.
I mean they had more notice than that; it was pretty public that both Melbourne and Geelong were heading straight to Perth after Adelaide on about the Tuesday of QF week.

Dee's all the way in WA - will be there on Friday night doing my best to be a humorously annoying prick as I was at the GWS game (which given the result kind of back fired on me) but it won't stop me as my distaste for Geeschlong is long held.
Oh how I enjoyed beating those pr*cks down on their own dung heap in the first ever final played there, Stephen Hill off the bench takes Sandi's tap a few bounces later, goal and their collective hearts were broken.
Another, fittingly, favourite Geeschlong loss that comes to mind was the day Max Gawn entered my consciousness by having, to me anyways, his breakout game when you guys beat them in Joel Coreys 300th (think there was couple of other milestone players for them as well) down at GMABCDEFGHIJK.. frikken stadium, with their typical Geebung entitlement attitude thought it was there's for the taking by showing up - Dees stood tall that day, cue Nelson laugh haha.
Oh and their coach is an arse clown.
Go Dees for me.

Dee's all the way in WA - will be there on Friday night doing my best to be a humorously annoying prick as I was at the GWS game (which given the result kind of back fired on me) but it won't stop me as my distaste for Geeschlong is long held.
Oh how I enjoyed beating those pr*cks down on their own dung heap in the first ever final played there, Stephen Hill off the bench takes Sandi's tap a few bounces later, goal and their collective hearts were broken.
Another, fittingly, favourite Geeschlong loss that comes to mind was the day Max Gawn entered my consciousness by having, to me anyways, his breakout game when you guys beat them in Joel Coreys 300th (think there was couple of other milestone players for them as well) down at GMABCDEFGHIJK.. frikken stadium, with their typical Geebung entitlement attitude thought it was there's for the taking by showing up - Dees stood tall that day, cue Nelson laugh haha.
Go Dees for me.
Welcome!

Go Dees for me.
Was Corey Enright's 300th and they left early because they lost

Go Dees! I'll be grabbing some merch and jumping on the bandwagon tomorrow!

PS. If any members here want to make $100 and get some Melbourne merch in to Optus for the GF (barring a win Tomorrow of course) then send us a message. Chasing a couple codes!

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Going on Friday and will support the Dees with the deal that someone gives me some barcodes to continue the support at the GF!? 👍😉

Also chasing a single GF barcode (have one need one more for the other half) don't let yours go to waste - Message me and we'll work something out to your liking.
I'm now sorted. Go Dee's

Last edited:
Well Done Dee’s, what a smashing. Max is going to change the Norm betting with that display. Managed to snag a free scarf so even had the look of a fan.

Now the struggle to get a GF ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back