WA vs Tas - JLT One-Day Cup - Game 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Kelly (or Marie if you're cricinfo) has had a pretty good start- 1/23 off 7. Mackin bowling pretty economically as well, first time in a while I recall him playing one of these

Matt Kelly (or Marie if you're cricinfo) has had a pretty good start- 1/23 off 7. Mackin bowling pretty economically as well, first time in a while I recall him playing one of these
Mackin is an extremely underrated bowler, albeit more suited to red ball cricket.

I don't recall seeing Matthew Kelly play for WA...who is he?

I've been super impressed with Short's start to the season. His bowling seems to have stepped up a level.

5 (42)
And some people were complaining earlier this year when Faulkner got pushed out of the international side.

Was only ever a good batsmen when they had those ridiculous field restrictions in the last 10 overs.

You don't get a fc batting average of 31 from field restrictions. Think he needs a total reset.

You don't get a fc batting average of 31 from field restrictions. Think he needs a total reset.

No but a fc batting average of 31 doesn't normally put you in line to play international cricket.
When he had that great patch of batting in ODI cricket it was the fielding restrictions and Joe Public has considered him a gun batsmen due to those innings for a few years now.

The selectors are spot on in their rating of him - short of international class with bat and ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but a fc batting average of 31 doesn't normally put you in line to play international cricket.
When he had that great patch of batting in ODI cricket it was the fielding restrictions and Joe Public has considered him a gun batsmen due to those innings for a few years now.

The selectors are spot on in their rating of him - short of international class with bat and ball.

James Hopes went alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back