WAAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah sounds like it, looks like your league side can still hold strong even when challenged.
Well done on getting up over Bullcreek in the 3's and 4's

From what I've gathered, it seems that Kalamunda controlled the game fairly well, and although challenged it was a fairly convincing win. Obviously a lot can change between now and the finals but that is a very positive result.

Noticed that Wesley Curtin is still clear top of the A grade ladder, with all teams having played each other. The rest of the comp is fairly spread, with only a game separating each other. Although finals is over for some, it seems that there is a fair few teams that are within touching distance still of the top 2.

Silent Alarm

Ain't nobody caring about BCL.

The two teams going up to A-Grade have already been decided.

Heading towards the finals, and in both A and B Grade there appear to be 2 standouts. In A Grade, Wesley Curtin ( Silent Alarm) and University both seem a level above any other side. Looks like being a battle of the Bachelor Studies in A Grade! In B Grade, Kalamunda and Scarborough seem to be the stand outs, although West Coast Cowan had very good early season form. From a Kalamunda perspective, their 1 loss came at a good time as it has galvanised the team.

A Kalamunda vs. Scarborough B Grade final would be incredible considering the animosity between the 2 clubs since the 2010 C Grade Grannie.

Heading towards the finals, and in both A and B Grade there appear to be 2 standouts. In A Grade, Wesley Curtin ( Silent Alarm) and University both seem a level above any other side. Looks like being a battle of the Bachelor Studies in A Grade! In B Grade, Kalamunda and Scarborough seem to be the stand outs, although West Coast Cowan had very good early season form. From a Kalamunda perspective, their 1 loss came at a good time as it has galvanised the team.

A Kalamunda vs. Scarborough B Grade final would be incredible considering the animosity between the 2 clubs since the 2010 C Grade Grannie.
Haha i remember that game and the afters on the sidelines, would be a good grannie.
Very disappointing loss for my boys against Melville in the weekend, dominated all day

Haha i remember that game and the afters on the sidelines, would be a good grannie.
Very disappointing loss for my boys against Melville in the weekend, dominated all day
Where do you play mate? Was it at Melville. Smallest ground ever!

Play for kingsway mate, usually in the reserves but have played a few league games this year.
You're right though, that ground is an auskick oval
Do you reckon you guys are going to have a fair crack at getting up to B Grade? Wanneroo look likely to take out the flag based on the ladder, but that can be misleading. I can imagine that Kingsway v Wanneroo is a big game!

Do you reckon you guys are going to have a fair crack at getting up to B Grade? Wanneroo look likely to take out the flag based on the ladder, but that can be misleading. I can imagine that Kingsway v Wanneroo is a big game!
I'd hope so but kelmscott seem pretty strong after they were relegated last year. We've got the same issue year after year of starting with a bang then fading out as the season goes on.
We've recruited quite well this year but just need to gel more as a team I feel.

On another note topic do you guys find playing and training with Armstrong?

I'd hope so but kelmscott seem pretty strong after they were relegated last year. We've got the same issue year after year of starting with a bang then fading out as the season goes on.

We've recruited quite well this year but just need to gel more as a team I feel.

There's still time enough left in the season for that to happen, once you hit finals anything could happen. Was the recruiting through Juniors or other clubs?

On another note topic do you guys find playing and training with Armstrong?
I've never played under him and have very rarely trained under him (confined to pre season). But from what I can tell he is very much an old school coach, gets angry and loud and loves a huge rev up. Has a great relationship with his playing group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Grade friend, I doubt Kingsway would know what that is (seriously though, what league is Kingsway? I'd guess about C4 or so).

And I would back our 4ths against your 1s.
Righto mate, try C1.
And given you having a go at kala's club umpire I can guarantee you're not playing a grade.

As someone who plays with the bloke week in, week out, I can guarentee you that he is as much of a silly towards Kalamunda as he is towards opposition teams.

It's just we're smart enough to not do s**t like have a go at him.

Also, if you're watching a lot of thirds and fourths games, how are you possibly playing league?

Cya in a grade next season chump :thumbsu:

Also, if you're watching a lot of thirds and fourths games, how are you possibly playing league?

Where did "lots" come from? As I typed out big fella I have watched him first hand, that doesn't equate to "lots".

As someone who plays with the bloke week in, week out, I can guarentee you that he is as much of a silly towards Kalamunda as he is towards opposition teams.

It's just we're smart enough to not do s**t like have a go at him.

Well at least he is consistently bad I guess.

And Colonelcrab, don't bother PM'ing me with your empty threats, you are pathetic.

Where did "lots" come from? As I typed out big fella I have watched him first hand, that doesn't equate to "lots".

And Colonelcrab, don't bother PM'ing me with your empty threats, you are pathetic.
Don't call my ******* club a Substandard one

Apologies.

The key word being consistently. Had a classic case of the opposite in my game yesterday where an umpire puts the whistle away for three quarters, and then starts pulling out free kicks for the opposition during the last quarter.

Infuriating.

Don't call my ******* club a Substandard one

james_van_der_beek_cry.jpg

PS. Go the Lions :thumbsu:

Congrats on getting the Long overdue B grade flag and gaining promotion back up to a grade.
Heard the conditions at medibank were absolutely horrible but it was still a good exciting game

Cheers mate, it was a big moment for the club. Medibank was absolutely shot, that ground does not respond well to rain. We were all a bit nervous after a 4.1 - 0.0 first quarter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back