Discussion Wacky 1993 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I didn't make this I just used it to illustrate my point as I found it too hard to explain it properly in writing. I stole it from another site.
ha ha. Yeah, well someone has to correct this stuff rather than it being propagated forward with the mistakes not pointed out.
Last three weeks of such a finals series are simply no different to old final five and final four systems used for decades upon decades.
1993 was last season we had the traditional one preliminary final which was a corker of a match by the way.

The few seasons and few versions of the final six should have had it set up that way rather than the blatant flaws that existed in those seasons.
Top two teams playing each other in week one with the loser dropping to 3rd ranking made no sense at all... lol

ha ha. Yeah, well someone has to correct this stuff rather than it being propagated forward with the mistakes not pointed out.
Last three weeks of such a finals series are simply no different to old final five and final four systems used for decades upon decades.
1993 was last season we had the traditional one preliminary final which was a corker of a match by the way.

The few seasons and few versions of the final six should have had it set up that way rather than the blatant flaws that existed in those seasons.
Top two teams playing each other in week one with the loser dropping to 3rd ranking made no sense at all... lol
Next time I'll either edit it or make one up myself it's not as if I don't have the time lol. Was thinking about my comp which was div 3 sfnl we only had 6 teams in it. By the time it got to finals you knew the opposition well, at least it wasn't a final 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back