Universal Love Wacky Wednesday 2016!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see everyone turn up, unlike Friday night.

I'll see myself out..
dhMeAzK.gif

His work was actually fantastic, went to trouble of putting together an episode of the bachelor on his instagram as well
Didn't realise......I just went by the images in the link

Surely the players would be getting sick of this being a 'media' event circus instead of an occassion to be able to relax and have a few drinks after a hard season.

The media seems to outnumber the players/officials.

Oh for the days where on Mad Monday Scarlett had a fight with Justin Murphy. :D

Oh for the days where on Mad Monday Scarlett had a fight with Justin Murphy. :D

Was I the only one that felt a teeny bit sorry for Murphy? Yeah he was a prick and hated the club I know.. but just that vision of him catching the train home early... idk... kinda sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing lol at Danger- the pose.

bf88f7261044e264d67bd88d00900cd7
Could almost be seen as a hazing...except Buzza and Gardner seem too comfortable. :D

I'm pretty sure the media are allowed into the beer garden at the beginning- and for a very short time only.

They have plenty of time to relax and have a few drinks.
Yeah that is my understanding... part of the reason it is done so well is the media get included early, then they are kept happy and done and leave them alone

So that massive storm that hit SA today was more emotional than meteorlogical? ;)
We've been absolutely smashed by the storm over here. In the past 24 hours we've had a power failure of a magnitude not seen since 2007 whilst the heavens have opened up to a level not experienced since the Great Salty Downpour of 2015. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back