Universal Love Mad Monday 2023 BOG Messi & Whateley + the goal posts

Remove this Banner Ad

I was also wondering if they had to change venues - LOTI has recently changed owners and it's not the same anymore

Getting to be a few negative reviews on their Facebook page

Quality? Service?

I've always liked LOTI, but then again havent had a meal there for a while now.. cant exactly get a James Boags wrong..

Unless its draught

Quality? Service?

I've always liked LOTI, but then again havent had a meal there for a while now.. cant exactly get a James Boags wrong..

Unless its draught

They have removed all table service - so you go to one counter to order food, go to the bar & line up to order drinks (this is in the dining room area). A new looking menu that looks ok but is a bit more pricey than their previous menu

People not happy with the service, not happy with the changes to things & that it now lacks something that made it special - I actually haven't read a positive review since the new owners came in.

I ate their last week for lunch and it's ok, but under the new style of things I wouldn't want to be there when super busy & be lining up for everything

And if anyone wants, Krock Footy is running a live video on their facebook page & we are at a new venue - super disappointing when you consider the long relationship between LOTI & the GFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if anyone wants, Krock Footy is running a live video on their facebook page & we are at a new venue - super disappointing when you consider the long relationship between LOTI & the GFC

Not that disappointing... The relationship was between Peter Burnett and the GFC. So makes sense to move on given the circumstances and they are still supporting a GFC person.

Also Blitz is an Academy award winner for his dive against Sydney, Tom Stewart is John Wick

Gees thats even closer to home .. he sold the Valley didnt he..?

Geelong Wacky Wed .. the original and still one that gains a lot of traction
The coverage it receives is crazy - reporters coming down from Melbourne for it

And the fact it looks like the boys are trained to pose for photos as well - do the right thing for the media & then get left alone for the rest of the day

Not that disappointing... The relationship was between Peter Burnett and the GFC. So makes sense to move on given the circumstances and they are still supporting a GFC person.

Also Blitz is an Academy award winner for his dive against Sydney, Tom Stewart is John Wick

Is Blicavs being lazy - because looks the same outfit as he wore to the Brownlow. So maybe it's just been a long couple of days and required not much further thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back