Wacky Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad they are having fun and a laugh after the pathetic efforts against adelaide and richmond. I hope scott forces all of them to attend the grand final

Glad they are having fun and a laugh after the pathetic efforts against adelaide and richmond. I hope scott forces all of them to attend the grand final
With what tickets?

This thread is to talk about Wacky Wednesday & the players costume's.

It's not to talk about past performances, there are other threads for that, so either join in the fun talking about the costumes or leave and talk sh*t elsewhere.

Richmond and Adelaide both had a mad Monday last year. Didn't affect their performance this season. Lighten up, you've clearly never played team sports before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant more of the playing it up for the media side. Just go and get poleaxed at somewhere you haven't tipped the media off about. Still, I am grumpy which is a fair point!

It's a tradition to do this at Lord of the Isles, the media don't need to be tipped off, has been the same thing for years..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back